My dream come true .....

I hope you like this please vote love ye xxxxx

...............

Chapter 1✨

"Kayla, do you wanna take any longer?" That was mum she is always calling me for nothing. Well, not really always only since I got that letter about being late 21 times. But that was in year seven so Im ok now. I think.

I finished texting Sally

SEE U LATER MUMS GONE MAD AGEN C U AT SCHOOL!

Sheila's great. She's so nice to me the first real friend I have had ever had.

I got dressed then went downstairs. There was mum she is always in a mood in the morning. I just make her worse. I am always cheeky to her.

"Will you hurry up, I have been waiting fucking ages!"

"Well it's not my fault my scruffy ma won't wake me up early." I walked out of the house and slammed the door behind me.

It was freezing I checked my phone one degrees. Not quite freezing yet I thought to myself. I walked along the long path to the park. I looked at my watch quarter to eight. School didn't start till nine. I sat down on one of the old park benches. I grabbed my bright purple bag and took a book I had treasured all my life. My one direction book. I held it against my chest. Nan had got me this before she died. She used to always understand me loved me and cared for me. The one and only.

I flicked through the pages Louis, Liam, Zayn Niall Louis. Ahh there he was Harry the most amazing boy in every way eyes hair personality everything. He was utterly mine. I thought for a long time....

I jumped up. I must have fallen asleep. I looked at. my watch nine o'clock. I ran and ran. I got to school my legs were aching and I was so out if breath.

I walked into the main office. There she was the mean, horrid secretary. She glared at me as i walked into the reception. She snarled at me as she got out the late book.

"Name?"

"Kayla Thompson"

"Why are you late?"

I stopped and stared I couldn't just say that I had an argument with my mum so I went to the park and fell asleep on the bench.

"Erm...I got up late."

"Not good enough."

I took my late slip and walked away I turned back. She was muttering under her breath. As if I care what she says.

I got to my class and knocked And knocked on the door. I sat down into seat it's always embarrassing when you Are late because everyone is just staring at you. Sally looked at me. Sally was my all time best friend. We would never do anything without each other. She had the facial expression as to say 'I have the most amazing fantastic surprise for you!'

I sat down next to her. She passed me an envelope from her pocket. Another Christmas card i thought. I thought again. "Haven't I already has a Christmas card from Sally?"

I ripped it open eagerly. I let out a scream. I fell on the floor crying my eyes out. I held the contents of the envelope to my chest. Could it be? Could it really be? I felt eyes glaring at me. I didn't care. Now that I had this my life would be perfect.

I got steered out of the room by Miss Jones. She had a angry expression on her face. The whole class was silent.

"What was that for?" she roared at me.

"I erm...Sally erm..."

I was speechless. Her hands looked down at my chest where my envelope was.