THE INTRODUCTION

AUTHORS NOTE: assalamualikum people long time i didn't update well i dont listen to songs much but just to make it a little fun i have added it to describe how ali was feeling  when he saw Fatima Its just to give it a kind of movie feel just to make it feel a bit romantic...

part 4 the introduction.

(scene is fatima is sitting alone in the class reading the previous class notes and ali standing at the class door i here refers to ali)

As i stood at the class door i kept staring at fatima i couldnt understand what attraction she had and what it was which was dragging me towards her soo much i was about to play a prank on her just to impress my friends... How will I do it I said to myself . Then heading towards fatima I called "fatima"...

Fatima Who was in her own world looked up...she was startled seeing Ali..as it was the same voice which kept her disturbed the previous day.
" who are you and how do you know my name"? Said fatima surprisingly....

Ali on the other side stood numb admiring her beauty he was totally lost..into some other world...(that's the reason I included this song here )

Hey you hello!!!! Are you listening to what I'm saying said fatima in a confused tone.

Ali now came back to his senses and tried to introduce himself..
"Assalamualikum I'm Ali your classmate Fatima"said ali
"So why did you call my name how do you know it"? Said fatima.
" well the toppers list for star batch was displayed yesterday and I saw your name on top so I thought of congratulating you and I came to know that you are fatima while we all gave attendance yesterday " said Ali.
"Oh! Thanks " said fatima with a surprising look .

Before Ali could say anything more other students were coming towards the class so headed towards the sitting bench in his row. He sat just on the left side of fatima in his row..

Fatima who was still sitting in her place began thinking why would Ali had to say her congratulations?
Soon the class started and she forgot about Ali and attended the classes..

On the other hand the other students coming near the class wear none other than Ali's friends they saw Ali introducing himself to fatima so they stood outside and watched the whole conversation going on between fatima and Ali .

Atif coming close to Ali " so you spoke to fatima" !!!!!good to see that.
"Yes I did " said Ali ..
" she's not going to fall for you Ali keep that in mind "!! Said haroon..
" just wait and watch.. " said Ali...
As soon as the classes ended they left for home....

Ali was totally driven in to Fatima's beauty and was still in her thoughts... Atif looking towards said Ali  you are just going to play a prank on fatima why are you thinking so much!
Ali in a funny mood as if he is not even bothered said what are you talking about bro fatima is just any other girl out there and there nothing to think about the prank so much.
But deep inside he was really surrounded by thoughts of fatima and there conversation... But I have to do this(  play prank ) on you fatima said Ali to himself .
What the prank is ?
Is that your question ?
Stay tuned ..do like comment and share ..
Sara.. :)
D

o comment