confusion continues...

fatima .......... Called mom
"Yes mom" ....i answered .
"get down to have the Dinner" said mom..
I went down to the living room where everyone was sitting and having a conversation.
"Assalamualikum".... I greeted everyone.
"Walaikumassalam".... Answered everyone...
How was your day at the college asked bhai?
suddenly the very thought of that boy came to my mind who called fatimaaa...? I was still silent as i even i didn't look up n see who it was who called for me.
"What happened Fatima ? What are you thinking about?...asked dii.
"Ummm....." I said .is there something worng asked bhai?
" no no i was just thinking how to describe how my day went on today....i said .
Then i realized i should stay calm n narrate to all how my day was at the college...
So there i started..."well my college Alhumdulillah is too good..
The big campus consisting of 3 storeyed building the greenery all around the campus the spacious classrooms and ofcourse the canteen i must say they were all too big . the lecturers were also good.it was nice day over all" ...i said.
" it's time for hard work dear if you want to become a good engineer"...said dii.
"In shaa allah dii ".....i said.
We had the dinner then soon it was time to pray isha i heard azaan went upto my room made wadu n offered namaz.

I read quran prayed to allah swt and referred my notes,prepared my bag ,ironed my red anarkali suit matching hijab kept everything ready for Tomorow and lied down on my bed.
Lying in my bed i recalled everything that happened in the college soon my thoughts started heading towards that boy who called my name Fatimaaa....?
I wondered who it was and thing that annoyed me was i dint even have a look at him since it is not permissible to gaze at stranger men i kept my eyes low.
With these thoughts in my mind i soon felt as sleep.
__________________________________________________
(Other half of the story begins)
(I from here refers to Ali. zunairah is Ali's sister)
(Scene is all the family members of ali ie his mom dad sis n he are sitting in the living room)
"Ali..."....

"Ali..."......
Shouted some boys ....

"Ali bhai your friends are calling you"...... Said zunairah.

I went to the balcony and said
" Assalamualikum"....
" Walaikumassalam "...said others..
Come down we want to have a chat with you..said my friends.
"Ok just give me 5 mins"....i said.

I went back to the living room were everyone was sitting and said" mom and dad my friends are in I'll be back soon they want to talk to me".
" come back soon" said mom.
"Sure mom "..i said .
I went down and saw my friends engaged in chit chat .
"Assalamualikum how are you all?" ..i said .
" Walaikumassalam good Alhumdulillah" . said others..

Your try was waste!!! said haroon...
(Eveyone started laughing....!!")

You made an attempt to speak to fatima right?.....said atif.

We were all right that u won't be able to talk to that hijabi girl so simply....!!!! Said zaid.

"Hello u all I'm ali i think u people have forgotten .... I am not a person who just make mere commitments...."...i said..

Fatima? I can deal with 100s of such Fatima's who's she? ....
I can even make her fall for me!!!! I said

Everyone started saying " ahann!!!"" Is that a challenge ?.
Ali.??
I say u cant said haroon...soon zaid and atif too said yes even I'm with haroon..

Yes its a challenge i said ....

Soon i realized it was almost an hour in this conversation... So i said i need to go and bid them bye...saying allah hafiz .
" see u all at the college tomorrow" i said .

I came home had me dinner and went to my room to sleep.
As soon as i closed my eye's
I saw a face ...guess who?
Yes it was Fatima!!!
' her beautiful eyes dimple smile
Perfect hijab n simplicity in dressing ' made my heart beat faster than ever...
I was just as a prank that i was going to play on her by talking i said to myself...
Well i said to my friends i can even make fatima fall for me ?
I know i was angry n made commitments as i couldn't bear the fun they were making on me saying i couldn't even talk to her...
I'll surely make her fall for me to win appreciation from my friends i said ...and soon fell as sleep...

The next day i went i got up early read fajar decided to go early to the college....

I entered the campus and climed up the stairs and reached the class...

And suddenly i stopped ....

As there was only fatima in the class looking sooooo beautiful i must say i couldn't stop myself from staring at her she just looked like a princess in her red anarkali with the hijab .

It was the best time i introduced myself to her i thought and moved forward....

Does ali gets a chance to speak to Fatima?
What conversation takes place in between them?

Read the next chapter to know more... :)

Stay tuned...

Jazakallah...

Do give ur suggestions
For all those who don't who wat in shaa allah is it means if allah swt wills .
And allah hafiz is a greeting we say just like bidding bye ... Which means may allah protect u.