Annoying, then not so annoying

It's the second week of school, and im looking around the hallway then suddenly i spot Jax and Bianca hugging. Okay, Jax and Bianca have been dating toward the end of 9th grade, and their relationship is getting pretty serious, and annoying. Everywhere i look i either see them hugging, kissing, or calling eachother "Jaxyboo", or"Biancabear". Don't get me wrong i'm happy for Jax but that doesn't mean i wanna see them insight every, single, day. Then suddenly Jax comes up to me, and gets me out of my train of thoughts. "Hey, kitty kat", "Hey, dummy", i reply. "Hey that wasn't very nice", Jax says a bit offended. "Just kidding", i say. "So Jax i've been meaning to tell you, would you like to help me make the first track on dj diamondmind's new album for 2017!", i say excitedly. "Sorry Kit i can't, i'm super syced your working on a new album but, i have a date with Bianca". My smile fades, "That's okay maybe next time", i say sadly, and then Jax just nods and walks away. I can't believe Jax just ditched me for Bianca, he knows that this new album is so important to me, and he doesn't even care. The old Jax always used to help me, now he cares about Bianca more than me.

Now i'm in production class, and the worst part is Jax is sitting right next to me. Jax says to me "Kit i hope your not mad that i'm going on a date with Bianca instead of helping you, i'm so sorry, if i didn't have a date with her i would totally help you." "It's fine Jax, i'm not mad", i lie "Thanks kit for understanding", he says "Your welcome", i say to him. "Students today your assignment will be to cover a song that has a little bit of your style in it. One of your partner's will sing, then the other partner will produce the song. I know you guys aren't singers but your gonna dig deep to see if you have any talent in singing. Remember have fun, and be creative", Mr.Park tells us. Oh gosh, this is gonna be interesting, even though i'm upset at Jax, deep down inside of me i'm kind of exited to work with him. Then i speak up "So Jax, who's gonna sing", "You", Jax says. "What!", i yell, "Kit i really want to hear you sing", Jax tells me. "Fine i just wanna get this assignment over with", i tell him "Yay", he says excitedly.

Were in the studio, and were starting our assignment. "You ready", Jax says, "Yeah", i reply. Then i here the music on my headphones, and i start singing, "Think i just remembered something think i left the faucet running, now my words are filling up the tub, darling your just soaking in it, but i know you'll get out the minute, you notice all your fingers prunin up." "Im tired of being careful, tiptoe trying to keep the water warm, let me under your skin, oh oh there it goes i said to much it overflowed, why do i always spill?". "Feel it coming out my throat guess i better wash my mouth out with soap, God i wish i never spoke now i gotta wash my mouth out with soap(2x). The awsome bubble part now. (Bubble sample). "Think i got myself in trouble, so fill the bath with bubbles, then i put the towels all away, should've never said the word love, throught a toaster in the bathtub,im sick of all the games i have to play, im tired of being careful, tiptoe trying to keep the water warm, let me under your skin, oh oh there it goes i said to much it overflowed why do i always spill." "I feel it coming out my throat guess i better wash my mouth out with soap, God i wish i never spoke, now i gotta wash my mouth out with soap (2x). (Bubble sample), now im done singing. I wonder if i sang good, i look over at Jax and his jaw is dropped to the floor, "Kit that was amazing", "Thanks, Jax", i say. "No problem, now lets go turn it in to Park, Jax says.