The ask out (btw this is supposed to be after the part "the result" i messed up)

Jax and i are finally together. I liked him since the end of last year. Anyway im gonna see if he is in the hallway. Oh there he is! "Hey Jax" i say enthusiastically. "Oh hey Kit, will you go on a date with me?"he reply's. "Sure" i say happily. Then out of nowhere he hugs me super tight. I dont let go because i love hugging him. He let's go. "Ok, meet me after school in the quad" he says to me. "Ok" i say back.

Ok it's after school ,and i walk out the building. I see Jax. "You ready?" He asks me. "Yup" i say excitedly. Now we are at a park with a picnic laid out. I gasp "Jax it's so beautiful". "Glad you like it" he reply's, proud of himself. The next few hours pass by and we find ourselves lying down, staring at the stars. "They are so beautiful" i say fascinated. "You know what's beautiful?" He asks me, and i blurt out "what?". "You, Kit, you're so beautiful that i can stare at you for years without getting bored, or tired of your stunning face" he says sweetly. "Aww,Thank you Jax "i say, He is so attractive. This dj likey. I find myself leaning in, so does he. Then suddenly he puts his lips on to mine. This kiss is longer than the last one, this one is full of the feeling of love and innocence . This reminds me of the scene in high school musical whwn troy and gabriella kiss and let go of the lanterns, except me and Jax and sitting under the stars. We kiss for 5 seconds until we both pull away. We both lay down now, and i put my head on his shoulder. I feel the heat rise up in my cheeks, as i feel Jax intertwine his fingers with mine. I look over, and i see him blushing too, i guess im not the only one.

Its been 1 hour and now we get up and leave. "Do you want me to walk you home?" Jax asks me. "Yeah, i'd like that" i say probably blushing once again. Then we walk to my house, holding hands. Now we are here, darnit! I wanted to stay with Jax but, ill see him tomorrow. "Well bye" i say awkwardly. "Bye" he says akwardly, but then pecks my lips. "See ya" he says as he walks away. I wave back to him, then i walk in the house smiling. "Where were you missy?" Scarlett clears hjer throat. "No where" i reply nervously. "Kit i know you were with Jax" she says. "Fine i was, it was a date" i blurt out. "Kit, yay! i shipped you guys since day one. That's why the other day you wanted to dress up. I know there was some love in the air" she smirks. "Shut up"i say. "Kit why are you blushing?" Scarlett says still smirking pinching my cheeks. "Scarlett, lets just go to bed"i say running up the stairs. "No tell me how the date went", "Did you guys kiss?", "If you did, how long?". She showers me with questions following me up the stairs. The rest of the night we talk about the awesome, layed back date.