The result

Jax and i are walking up to Bianca right now to tell her that Jax is breaking up with her. Now, we see her in the halls kissing Austin, the stupid guy who pushed me last year. I can't believe this is happening, i guess she's not as nice as we thought. Now im pissed off. "Bianca,what are you doing?", Jax asks Bianca which catches her by suprise. "Oh, hi Jax, i didn't know you were here"Bianca replys nervously. "Yeah, i am here and im here to tell you right now, were over", Jax says coldly. "What, no baby im sorry i kissed Austin, we can fix this"Bianca says to Jax. "No we can't, im with Kit now, i love Kit" he says in a cold way once again. "What your with shrimp now"Austin says referring to me. "You better not talk about my girlfriend like that Austin, or i will start trouble", Jax says bravely. "Okay, whatever",Austin replys. "Watch me", Jax says. "What shrimp your just gonna stand back there like a scared,little puppy", Austin says to me rudely. You know what im done with his crap. "No, im not, you better get  away from me , i might look small, but if you mess with me I'll jack you up, just watch", i get up in Austin's face. "Fine, I'll leave you alone" Austin replys surprisingly. "Good, we won't have a problem then", i say confidently, and the whole time Bianca is just silent. Now were just walking away not giving a care in the world what anyone thinks.

       "So,Jax do you have time to help your girlfriend make the second track on the new album, because i already made the first track" i ask curoiusly. "Yes Kit, of course im sorry i let Bianca  take advantage, she changed me when i was with her but now, im the old Jax again", Jax replys. "Good, Gardner", i say flirtatiously. "Yep", he says.