all about soccer

Soccer

    Soccer is a sport played all around the world. From US to Japan soccer is one of the main sports.

    Soccer consists of kicking the ball into the opposing goal.Only the goalie can touch the ball with his hands.The rest of the players can’t, they can only kick the ball.

    Each team has 11 players and reserved on the benches.The players on the field play within a rectangular area where if the ball goes out of bounds the team that kicked it out give it to the other team to throw in.

    Plays also can’t go on the opposing side of the other team without another team member with him.

    A soccer players equipment are shinguards, shoes, and a KIT or a team shirt.

    The shoes have to be cleats unless you're playing indoor. The cleats can come from different brands like Adidas, Nike, Puma, etc.

    The shin guards are meant to protect your shins against enemy slide attacks or kicks.

Soccer can be played on a team or a club.Clubs are like Barcelona or Real Madrid.A team could be like a team your neighbor is making or a school team.Some of the best clubs are FC BARCELONA, REAL MADRID, CHELSEA, or MANCHESTER.

Soccer is said to be the best sport in the world since it is played throughout the world almost every country has a soccer team.

Soccer has been around for almost 100 years or even more maybe.But it is your choice if you like soccer or not.