Standing In A Nice Dress (Epilogue)

Caitlin was walking down the aisle on her wedding day. Felicity was walking with her arm in arm. "You look beautiful," Barry whispered. After a few minutes of the minister talking it got to the vows. 

"Caitlin, when we first met I thought we were destined to be just friends. Then I got to know you and how beautiful you are on the inside and out. You're the reason why I get up in the morning and the reason why I breathe. I don't know who I'd be without you. But I do know I wouldn't be the best version of myself if you weren't in my life. I fall in love with you more every day. You are my soulmate and true love. You're my whole universe. I promise to love and honour you forever until death do us part".

"Barry, you're everything to me. You drive me crazy in every sense of the word. No one has ever made me feel the way you make me feel. No one understands me the way you do and I don't trust anyone more than I trust you. My life wouldn't be complete without you in it. How can one person have so much power over me? You're everything that I want and need and although there have been obstacles I wouldn't change it for the world because then I wouldn't be here right now, with you. I promise to love and honour you forever until death do us part".

"Who has the rings?" the minister asked a little teary eyed. Everyone was crying. "We do," Felicity and Cisco sobbed getting up and handing over the rings. Barry and Caitlin put their rings on each other's fingers. "By the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," the minister announced. 

Caitlin felt slightly dizzy and she leaned in to kiss her beloved. Even though they were married now, she still felt butterflies in her stomach whenever they kissed or came into contact with each other, or even came close to each other. The knots were still there and everything felt so surreal. Like it wasn't really happening.

They were kissing for a long time but she didn't want to pull apart. Ever. They just wanted to stay tangled together in this moment. On their wedding day. They were so in love. No one and nothing could tear them apart.

____________________________

"Here are your twin daughters, Mr. and Mrs. Allen," the doctor handed over two beautiful girls. "Look what we did. They're so beautiful. Hi Natalie, hi Nora I'm your mommy and this is your daddy," Caitlin beamed handing the oldest ,Natalie, over to Barry. "I know they're beautiful," Barry smiled kissing Caitlin's forehead. "Come on, you can do better than that," Caitlin teased leaning in for a kiss on the lips. "Really Cait, in front of the children! I thought you were gonna be the responsible one," Barry scolded playfully kissing her again.

"I love you," Caitlin whispered snuggling into Barry. "I love you too," he replied kissing her again.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: Okay I hope you liked this story as it is now finished please leave your comments and thoughts below. Thanks for reading. If you haven't checked out my other Snowbarry fan-fics then please do. Thank you again for being so supportive!!!