Chapter 2 - Love Bug, Heart Breaks

Lucy's P.O.V

His hotness was so fabulous. He was so cute! He just had that smile. The brown eyes! And his accent! Ah! I think I'm in love. And wonder with who? Jamie. But it would never work. Not unless he decides to join us in the 22 days we have left. And plus my brother, Spike would kill him. He's just a little over-protective of me but that's always a good thing. We, as in everyone except Tricky and Jake, were going site seeing and Jamie was going to show us around.

Tricky's P.O.V

Jake and I were just sitting on a bench at this park when he turns and looks at me. I stay silent. He places a hand on my cheek and then kisses me. It doesn't last long. Then he speaks. "Tricky. I really like you but..................." He trails off.

"But what?" I ask scared of what he'll say.

"I like someone else too and I don't want to hurt you so I didn't tell you but know I have to. I kissed Tasha and now we're dating" he says.

I knew this was to good to be true. I don't speak. Finally when my speech is back I say, "Well if that's what you want then fine. Be with Tasha because now I don't even care" And with that I pulled my coat closer to me and then head off to the hotel.

Lucy's P.O.V

We finished site seeing a whole hour ago and Tricky was still not back. Tasha said she would look for her but still hadn't returned either. "Tasha shut up! You were suppose yo be my friend! Not my boyfriends Girlfriend! I trusted you and this is what I get!" Tricky shouts as she and Tasha come in.

"Well guess what Patricia, maybe I wanted something that you had so I got it and stole it and now I have something and You have nothing" Tasha says and then storms off to her room. Tricky looks aggravated by the use of her real name and runs to her room. I follow her. "Tricks? Can I come in?" I ask.

"As long as your not Tasha then sure" she whispers. I open the door and then close it behind me as I walk in. I lie next to her on her bed and she faces me.

"What happened?" I ask gently.

"Jake kissed Tasha and Tasha is his girlfriend now" Tricky answers.

"Oh Tricks! That's horrible! Oh I hope you'll live" I say jokingly to her she laughs.

"I'll live. Plus if he likes Tasha then I'm in no place to say he shouldn't" She cries out. Tricky then starts crying and I soothe her until she falls asleep.

In my room I start planning all the ways I could get Jake back for this.

A/N Crazy! OMG! Lucy likes Jamie and Jake broke poor Tricky's heart. This book is almost done so yeah. Anyway bye!