Authors note

Hey everyone sorry for taking so long on updating the story, but we have come across a slight problem, and we were hoping that you, our wonderful fans would be willing to help us.

See when we first started the story we obviously had a plot, but then we got busy with stuff and forgot about the story, but now that we know that people actually want to read this we've decided to continue, for you guys.

now Thegreatcalzone has a few ideas but we don't know which one to use, so would you all please help us by picking one.

Idea one.

(To be honest, this one wasn't really thought out like the second one. sorry.)

Alex and Sam earn their place among the creepy pasta, their then trained by the creepy pasta, and then they become creepy pasta them selves.

Idea two.

Both Alex and Sam go through a change, were they become creepy pasta them selves, which gives both of them elf like ears, but Sam pisses Ben off to the point were he cuts off the tips of her ears. Slendermen of course wont allow this to continue, so he sends Alex and Sam to be his brother Trendermens proxy's.

(sorry that's all I have for now, if you have any other ideas that your willing to allow us to use then please by all means comment below your idea, along with what you think about he other ideas, thank you very much.)