Excitement in the air.

Chapter 2

Sam's POV

"SLENDER MANSION!!!!! SWEET I've always wanted to go see the great faceless dude." I look thoughtful. "Uh, ok then. You'll have to wait, he's not home right now." Dark Link says,slightly confused as to why this mortal would want to see slender man. "Come on Sam." Alex sighs, dragging me along by the ear. "OW, OW, OW." I cry out in pain,She lets go and I rub my ear. "Well, at least it wasn't the hair this time." I mutter. Ben didn't look at all happy, maybe it was because I wasn't afraid of them or it could be because he was a stick in the mud, oh well I didn't care, all I cared about was the adventure that we were about to embark on.

Up ahead I spot a squirrel, my eyes sparkle as I pull out my sword and throw it, it hits the animal killing it instantly. "Ha did ya see that? did ya see that? Ha see how awesome I am, wouldn't wonna see me angry."i smirk triumphantly as I grabs my sword and try to pull it from the tree, sadly.....it was stuck in the tree, I turn my head a bit to look at Alex sheepishly, my eyes begging for a little help, she sighs and rolls her eyes, she then walks over to me and the tree to help get my sword out.

"you couldn't go ten seconds without me." she says with a sigh as she easily pulls the sword out of the tree, i laugh sheepishly. "sorry." i say honestly as she hands me back my sword. "Thank you."she chuckles softly "your welcome silly."