Prolog

Hey guys! :) Read like and please comment, I'd really appreciate it. Sorry I haven't been around in like a god destroying year but I swear I'll try to be updating as much as I can!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

~Seraphina's pov~

The full moon was absolutely beautiful. I was out camping alone and sitting in front of the campfire. After Amanda dumped me for a cock sucker mother humper I just gave up. Amanda was a nice girl till I found out her intentions and when I confronted her after she got out of class, she gave me the "deer in the headlights" look before she flat out lied to my face. Growling softly as I glared death daggers into her. Scaring her but I didn't care. "Amanda? Just shut the fuck up and go with that cock sucking dickweed cause I'm fucking done with your bullshite and lies!" I yelled as my Irish came out to play before spinning around in my combat boots and marched away. >This is the thanks I get for serving this country for four years?!?!?!< I thought angerly as I unlocked my 1949 Cadillac hot rod and got in. Amanda didn't run after me and that only PROVED my thought I had of my now EX girlfriend. Zooming off and away from the collage campus. I needed a run, to let my wolf run free without any sort of restrictions.

I had no pack, no family after my adopted mother and father passed away four years ago a month after I got home. I was an army girl, I always have and will be. My name is Seraphina Brennan, I'm 23 and still no mate insight. >Dear goddess, why cant you send me a mate so I'm no longer alone?< I sighed praying to the Moon Goddess, the mother of my kind as I drove to my house to pack up some camping gear. After I was all packed up I switched to my dodge ram 4X4 250 and took off to the mountains of Colorado. I paid for a month at the campsite so I wouldn't be escorted off the land by the rangers later on. Setting my tent and everything before sundown and my fire roaring to life after the umpteenth time, keeping it fed for the entire night. As far as I know my real parents wanted me dead so they tossed me aside to die in the streets up here in Estes Park, Colorado. I was taken into an Orphanage till I was about 3 years old when a nice elderly couple came and adopted me, raised me well and taught me everything I know from protecting myself to how to use different types of guns to kill and even fix my own cars! Olivia and Jack were their names and they were known to be sweet and kind and good nurturing people; everyone in that town came to them and conversed or needed help fixing their cars. Although I was adopted and their real kids never showed up, I helped fill the void in their hearts and I was fine with that.

                              ---------Before Olivia's and Jack's Death-----------  

At 16 I was already working in my daddy Jack's Car repair shop and doing practically everything on my own. Everything was perfect; once I was done with high school I was going into the army to serve my part in these wars that USA kept finding themselves in at the age of 19. I spent the next two years in hell. Bullies; loads of homework, sports, ROTC, and dealing with the "clicks". I was a nerd... In a sense but I also worked my arse off just to be a B student and being a Private First Class in my ROTC class. However with everything else my relief is when I was in ROTC where I practically OWNED this class. The two Corporals and Sergeant Major couldn't get me to break from a stone face when we were at attention. Nothing they said could hurt me and they knew it. It was to the point where they had ME break the others in my team and I fitfully did so. My Sergeant Major told me one day after class that he would love to help me enlist into the army and I did that right off the bat.

"Brennan!" someone yelled as I left class, heading to my locker as I sighed, I thought no one would be sticking around here after school was done. I was sadly mistaken. I spun around to look at Johann the schools biggest whore. "What do you want slut?" I questioned as she huffed. Johann was known as the whore for a reason. She was all plastic and fake. She was one of the most idiotic blondes(not ment to offend to real smart blondes) that I have ever had the displeasure to be near; her breasts are like they were filled with air, too skinny like she never ate but once a month and a black womans arse to boot! She sucked every single boy off either in the halls or under the bleachers or even in the boys' home. Completely disgusting. Johann probably asked her parents for the whole operation, just because she had money did NOT mean she had to flaunt it.