02

After finishing my notes I put my head down to catch a few zz's. Before you know it the bell rings and I get all my stuff together and put them up in my bag. After that I walked to my locker and changed my books out to my next few classes. Before I could close my locker I see my brother arguing with some girl. Awe nah one thing I don't play about is my brother, so I made my way over to them. I jumnpoed in the conversation.

"Is there a problem?" I said with much attitude

"Who the fuck is this Lil hoe?"

"Who you calling a hoe trick, cause it damn sho not my sister??"

"You nor her not gone do nothing to me so y'all can pipe down" lil hoe said while putting her hands in our faces.

"Do it again hoe I dare you" I said very calmly

Guess what. She did it again. Y'all pray for this girl. I slapped the soul out of her, but before I could hit her again I was pulled away by my brother. I fought hard to get away cause she had me and my brother all the way messed up. Next thing I knew Tosha ran full speed at this girl and started going ham. Now y'all know ion play about nobody so i was trying to jump in but he qas still holding me back. But i managed to get from his hold and gave her one good ass hit in the mouth for her disrespect. We was all pulled apart from each other.

After everyone got us off her we decided we would just skip this hour since its pretty much over. We just walked around being childish. I told them I would be right back cause I needed to go to the bathroom so I just told them to meet up at Anthony locker. So as I walked out the bathroom I heard yelling. Do I followed the yelling to see the kid I'm tutoring yelling at someone on the phone. I think he notice I was there because he hung up and looked at me.

"You need something?" He said with start attitude

I stated to look around trying to see who the hell he was talking to, cause I know damn sure he was not talking to me.

"What you looking around for, acting as if im not talking to you."

"Thats because you not talking to me."

"Whatever kid, what you want then?"

"Who said i wanted anything from you boy?"

"Little girl don't play with me, just learn how to stay out of people business."

" Ohhhhhh boy im not about to play with you." i said just walking away

As i was walking away i could hear him mumble a damn under his breath. I just smirked and continued on to the meetup place. As i got over them they were all playing around telling jokes.Once i stepped up to them they all just looked at me.

"What took you so damn long, was you taking a shit or something." Tasha said with all seriousness

Everyone broke out in laughter. She just stood there with this confused face.

"I was serious though, so why yall laughing?"

"No I wansnt taking a shit i ran into someone and we started talking."

"Mmmhmmm better not be a nigga, cause let me find out about it and we gone have some problems." Ant saud

"You not gone do nothing Ant so shut up"

"Aaliyah im not about to play with you, you know me nor Dad are about to play that crap with you"

" Ok Ant" I said rolling my eyes

"Fix yo face little girl"

"Bruhh leave me alone damn" i just walked away from him

"Liyah get back here" Ant yelled as I kept walking.

I threw up the middle finger as in response. I pulled my phone out and walked to the park that was around the building and down the hill. I sat in the swings and decided to roll up to relive a little stress and anxiety.

"What you think you doing " a voice behind me said. I turned around and seen the boy im suppose to be tutoring,I rolled my eyes and didnt say anything
"So you gone ignore me...."

"Dont it look like that" making sure he could hear the irritation in my voice

He did a light chuckle and said " chill with the attitude ma' "

I sighed because i didnt wanna deal with anyone else bullshot so i decided to be the bigger person
.
" Look Im sorry for being rude that really isn't who I like to be, i was already mad about something else and took it out on you so i do apologize"

" You good ma I feel where you coming from but ik you not about to sit there and smoke without me " he grew this smile on your face that made you want to smile too

I made room and we sat there and silence smoking away till the blunt was fully gone. We then made our way back to the school. Because we left during 2nd hour and we was only out there for an hour we got back right when 4th hour began. We went our separate ways and I went to my locker to receive my algebra 2 book and made my way to class.

I had this class with Ant and I knew he was bomb me with questions of where I was at. I walked in and he was sitting there with this look on his face but I ignored it and went to find a seat far away from him. He notice I walked in bit didnt say anything , He just stared at me from afar .Soon as I got to my seat the teacher came on and we got started on our work for the day. After that class was lunch. I went to go get my food and sat at our normal table waiting as everyone showed up. Soon everyone was here and we all started cracking jokes. Mind it I'm still high as hell.

"You''re so ugly, when yo'' mama dropped you off at school, she got a ticket for littering!"

"Yo mama's so dumb, she stuck the phone up her ass and thought she was makin' a booty call."

I bout died at that one. But while we was laughing I look and see so into whatever conversation he was having in his phone. He looked upset, I pulled my phone out and texted him asking if he was okay. He then looked up at me then looked down at his phone texting me back saying he was fine. I knew he wasn't but I wouldn't press him on it till later.

Lunch came to an end and we all went to our classes. The day went by fast. During 7th hour I had asked to go to the restroom. As I was turning the corner I could hear two people talking.

" look bro can't you just put me on?"

"Man ion know about all that cause you gone fuck aroujd and have me looking bad then IMA have to fuck you up rs"

"Omm you ain't fucking nobody up I just need some extra money and ik you got the hook up"

"Look I'll text you tonight and I'll give you where we need to meet up at ight?"

"I appreciate it frl, but don't say nothing to nobody about this"

"Yeah yeah I'll see you then"
I heard one walk off and I hurried and seen jay coming around the corner

"wassup ma I was looking for you "

"Um why?"

"Because I need your number if we gone be doing this tutoring thing tomorrow"

"I told you t-"

"Like I said give me your number " He said with a demanding tone

"fine" I gave him my number and put my name as LiyahBear❤🐻. he laughed when he seen it and so did I.

"Ight good looks ma I'll be seeing you around " Jay said with this smirk

" Okay" for some reason I started blushing when I walked away. I did my business and started to walk back to class. But I couldn't help but wonder who was that he was talking to.

________________________________

Mm is Aaliyah

Wassup been a whole ass year since I updated but I really did like the book so I came back and wonder how far I could get with this so here this one Is. but IMA need to have some Vote and comments to keep going.💯

-Cam