Shu x reader sleepy

I give a loud, annoyed huff as I push the doors to the sakamaki mansion open. "Oi dont walk away from oresama  when he's talking to you!" Ayato yells at me. I don't look back as I run up the stairs to my room.  Man he just gets on my nerves sometimes. First he calls my butt flat and then expects me to give him my blood, NO WAY.
I slam the door to my bed room and flop on my soft silky heaven of a bed.
"Sigh he's suck a jerk" I say to myself.
"(Y/N) it's Yui can I come in"
I roll over slowly "sure" I say loudly.
"I know your mad at Ayato but it wasn't that big of a deal" Yui says to me as she takes a seat at the end of my bed. I instantly get mad at her because it was a big deal, I mean you never call a girl flat unless you want a real ass whooping.
I stand up and look a Yui
"listen I'm going to take a shower to cool down and devise a plan on how I'm going to kill Ayato, so we can talk later". Yui flashes me a smile and then leaves the room. I start to undress as I make my way towards the bathroom.
Once I step into the shower and the hot water washes away my worries, I feel at peace.
~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~
I wrap the towel around myself and leave the bathroom. And  guess who is just all warm and cozy on my bed.
"Shu"
He opens one eye, revealing that beautiful blue, Like light shining into a ocean.
Shu's voice snaps me out of my thoughts.
"Come here" his deep sexy voice commands, of course I wanted to run right into his arms but some part of me told me to stay away from him. And so I did.
Usually I sleep with Shu when he asks me to, I mean why wouldn't I. It's just today I didn't want to see any of the brothers, their vampire presence was pissing me off.
"No not today Shu why don't you go cuddle Yui in the bathtub"  I say to him as I pick out my pajamas.
"Are you still mad at Ayato for calling you butt flat as a brick" I jump back slightly as Shu whispers into my ear. After calming down a little I process his words "yes I'm mad Shu now if your done you can leave" I mumble as I turn to face him, clothes in hand. He smirks and grabs my hand pulling me towards the bed "no Shu wait I not dressed yet"
"that's the least of my worries" he replied throwing me underneath the covers. I squeak as he raps his arms around my waist and pulls me into his rock hard chest. "I'm sleepy so sleep with me" he whispers into my ear. It's not like I have a choice so I rap my arm around him and close my eyes drifting into sleep with Shu.
"By the way your butt is definitely not flat" Shu tells me as he gives my booty a hard squeeze "SHU" I scream at him as he give a little smirk while snuggling his head into my shoulder, signaling the he wants to really sleep.
Really this boy I think to my self.
Still I can't help falling for him even if he drinks my blood. I let out a sigh and fall asleep. Warm in his arms.