Chapter 7

🚨WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS DIRTY AF🚨
Grayson's POV
"Gray...you've been a very naughty boy. Tsk tsk. Bad boys need to be punished." She whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. She started kissing my jawline ever so softly slowly kissing rougher as she went on. Her lips traveled down to my neck sucking and softly biting, leaving marks on my body. I groaned getting more and more turned on as she sucked on my sweet spot. I felt myself getting hard under her touch. I felt one of her hands traveling slowly down my body. She started palming me through my pants. "Oh fuck." I threw my head back in pleasure. "Stop teasing me." She slipped her hand into my pants and wrapped her hand around my length and started pumping me slowly then steadily getting faster. I could feel that I was getting close. "Fuck Maya keep going. Faster Maya faster." Then she pulled her hand out of my pants and looked in my eyes with a devilish smirk plastered on her face. She kissed my lips and slowly went down my body kissing every inch. She unbuckled my pants and pulled them onto the ground making my boner more noticeable since I was left in only my boxers. Then, using her teeth she pulled down my boxers painfully slow. Once my boxers were off my dick slapped my stomach revealing how turned on I was. She blew cool air on it making me shiver in anticipation, showing her how vulnerable I was under her touch. She licked the tip teasingly making the wait even more torturous than it already was. I whimpered at the lost of contact once she stopped licking the tip. "Maya." I whined, not being able to take it much longer. "Beg for me Daddy."
"Maya please." I've never felt so vulnerable before. "Anything to please Daddy." Then she put all of me in her mouth. She started bobbing her head up and down giving me immense pleasure. Whatever she couldn't fit in her mouth she was pumping with her hands. Caressing my balls while she was at it making it all the more pleasurable. "Ah fuck Maya I'm gonna-"

I wake up heavily breathing and my sheets are soaked. I just had a wet dream about Maya. I look down to see my little (big) friend is up and as hard as ever. I guess I'm gonna have to handle this "situation." I go to my bathroom and grab the lotion. I go back to my bed and turn my laptop on. Time to jack off to gay porn. I go onto porn hub and search for gay porn which I usually watch to deal with these types of "situations". I start watching it but it's not turning me on like it usually does. Odd, this is one of my favorite pastimes. I try various types of gay porn but it isn't working and my "problem" isn't going away anytime time soon. I turn my laptop off.

I start pumping myself thinking of Alex doing it to me. As I started going faster and faster I was imagining fucking Maya. Slamming into her as she screams my name, dragging her nails down my back, begging for daddy to go faster. "Maya fuck." I groan. I try thinking of Alex again but it just keeps going back to Maya. Soon enough I reach my high and there is one hell of a mess I need to clean up as I came more than expected. What the fuck is happening to me? I can't like Maya I'm gay for crying out loud. I have a boyfriend.

I shake my head and go downstairs to find Ethan sitting at the kitchen table eating cereal. Oh fuck, I hope he didn't hear anything.

"Morning Gray."

"Morning E."

"So have any uh, wet dreams last night." He says smirking at me. I feel my face heat up in embarrassment.

"How much did you hear?"

"Oh just 'Fuck Maya', 'faster Maya faster'." He imitates moaning. "What happened to be gay Gray?" He smirks.

"I don't know what the fuck happened but now I can't stop it. I'm no longer getting turned on by gay porn or imagining Alex-"

"Nope. Gonna have to stop you there Gray, I am not hearing the end of that sentence. I can not afford to have that image go through my brain. Anyway, back to the subject at hand, what do you mean? Like you're not gay anymore?"

"I don't know dude. Maybe being gay was like a phase and now I'm no longer gay. I have no clue what the fuck is happening. I'm freaking out dude."

"Why don't you just give it some time and see if these feelings or sexual fantasies for Maya go away? Maybe this is a phase and you are actually gay. Give yourself some time to figure all of this out."

"Okay, thanks E. I know I can always rely on you to give me the best advice."

"No problem bro, I'm always here for ya."

I walk back upstairs in my room and check my phone. I see that Maya has texted me and I can't help but get butterflies in my stomach just by the fact that she texted me.

I just have a feeling that what I'm feeling for Maya right now is not going to go away anytime soon.

Double update! Since I haven't updated in forever. I hope you enjoyed it 😏