0.2

Common people rejoice their young age, they envy the carelessness of it. But I love getting older, my understanding deepens, things become far more interesting cause your more intelligent, well your supposed to be.

When I was in sixth grade I met Harry Styles, he had just came from England, his hometown. As a sixth grade girl, I was going through a awkward stage of puberty and we were all friends.

Everyone thought Harry was weird, his accent, how he called bathrooms the "loo". Now that I remember many people made fun of him. I, on the other hand loved Harry.

He would always sit alone at lunch, and I usually sat with Sookie. So I asked the curly headed boy with geeky glasses to join Sookie and I in lunch, and he was more than happy to have new friends.

Back then, he always would meet me with books in his hand, the back of his shirt untucked, and usually always very forgetful. But I loved him, and Sookie did too. Our friendship grew until freshman year. And, well Harry lost the glasses, parted his hair differently, and started hanging out with that crowd.

The typical high school cycle.

And ever since, Harry and I never really talk and if we do, its not very nice.

He's turned into a complete jerk, a hot jerk, but still a jerk. Now he goes out with Bentley Harrison, your typical rude, beautiful, high school girl that you'd come across.

I don't hate anyone, hate is a very strong word and I would never let myself waste my time by using it on someone. But you can definitely say I truly dislike Bentley.

Harry really hurt me. When I'd try to wave at him, he would see me and just ignore me. I wondered all the time, how he was, where he was, and what was he doing, I missed  him so much, and a part of me still does.

    I was very naive when I was young. Harry proved that. I like the idea of being old enough to have common sense.

✂✂✂

"I work here to make some extra money and help my grandma and you come in every day, walk around the store, steal a cookie and then leave and I'm starting wonder if you have any food to eat at home so now I'm concerned for your health"

"Gee Lula, give me the number to the homeless shelter, you've figured me out", Sookie huffs out sarcastically.

It was 5:32, and it was my turn to keep the flower shop while my grandma attempted to formulate new flowers, she calls it "cross-breeding". But believe it or not it works out perfectly, because my grandma has the most beautiful flower shop in the whole state of New Jersey.

 But believe it or not it works out perfectly, because my grandma has the most beautiful flower shop in the whole state of New Jersey

"shinirin-yoku"

"What the heck does that mean?", I swear I don't know half the things Sookie says.