chapter 3: THANK YOU THANK YOU

" Chitose! ". Someone yells, shaking me to wake up. Ikkou.
I jump and look at him tiredly.
" Ah, what happened to you're face? ". He shrieked.
" What? ". I ask, with my voice cracky.
" Here ". He says, handing me his phone and I see my face. Omo, my face is so ugly. I had extreme eye bags, I looked extremely pale and I had drool on my face.
" Omo! Ikkou you need to help me ". I pleaded. Ikkou was known for the most good looking man in work and to point out he was gay. He always had his makeup on point and to tell you those eyebrows were on fleek!
" Ok, I will help you ". He said.
" Follow me ". He said. He took me to his office and he took out his makeup bag. I don't even know what he did to me but when I looked, all my flaws were gone. My eye bags were gone, my tiny even noticeable pimples were gone, my little freckles were gone. But I looked good. Under all this makeup I was still tired and stressed.
" Ikkou... I... could you fill In for me. I just have been so busy with work and the rent I need rest. I would knock out right here if I could... but then again I don't want to get fired ". I said quietly with my puppy eye's that no one could ever say no to.
" Ok fine! I'll only do it since you have been stressed and busy an  because I love you ". He rolls his eye's.
" YAY, THANK YOU THANK YOU ". I bow in joy.
" Yeah yeah, now go before the boss sees you here ". He says.
" Thank you and bye ". I say and run to my office. I pack up my stuff and run out of my work. I get into my car and blast home.