What a day

After all that commotion with the principal, all he really wanted was to say sorry for my loss & wanted to know if we wanted to have a mass in his remembrance. I said no to that real quick.

After I left the office, I ran into Luke. Again. "What did you do this time Al?" I rolled my eyes. He knew I didnt do anything wrong. Actually he knew exactly why I was there.

"ALLIE!" I heard as a walked down the hallway. Someone was yelling my name. The voice sounded familiar. It was luke. Collin maybe. I found the source. Collin. He said he needed to tell me something but he wouldn't do it at school. He insisted to walk me home from school & tell me. I honestly didn't even wanna know what he wanted. He's a little bit of a strange bird if ya know what I mean.

2:40- bell rings another day of hell is over with. But now I gotta walk home with Collin. I met him by the pond like we used to & started walking.

"Allie listen" he sounded so serious.

"I really like you & I can't stand to see you upset". I was speechless after that. I didn't know what to say. I didnt like him. I know I didn't.

I made small talk until we got to my court. Where he normally dropped me off.

"So what do you think of what I said?" oh I hoped he wouldn't ask this.
"I...um...i don't really.... know"

That's how it ended. I walked to my house. I'm such a fool. I probably broke his little heart & now would our friendship be over...... Why me. why am I so stressed about this. It will all be over soon.

Or that's what I though