Å

Dark city lighten up by the little tiny pearls of light, looking down below the city, reminded Seth the starry starry night , but it doesn't bother her any way. She set her gaze upon the cold, silent compound, little did She knew that something isn't right as it is, but she doesn't care at anyway.

"GAAAAHHHHH!"

"FIRE, FIRE!!!"

"MY SON! WHERE IS MY SON?!"

"THE INTRUDERS! THEY HAS INVADED THE COMPOUND!" Exclaimed, the man.

Ah that's right. that night were the massacre had happened. Seth looked at the battle going on in the clan compound. She sat at the top of the building, silently watching the cold blooded war that soon will be marked in the history. Smirking, she watched the battle continues with her right eye.

-beep,beep- the phone rang, Seth answered the call.

"Hello-?" She said.

"-yeah, hello. Anyway, you see...-" the speaker paused," -...can you do the exam for me?-"

Seth sat there motionlessly with a blank face," Why should I?" She said.

The speaker from the other side chuckled, " -I just received an urgent call from them ,so will you take the exam for me? You can do whatever you want with the card though.- "

Soon, Seth finally agreed to his request.

"So when's the exam?" She asked.

The speaker hummed, "A few days from now?" He said.

"And you're telling me this now?" Said the girl, annoyedly. The speaker laughed nervously.

"I'll just send you the address." With that he hang up.