jū.

a/n: maybe listen to let me know + i need u? i made this longer yay :D

"where are you jungkook?" taehyung called.

"i'm at the mall with namjoon-hyung." jungkook lied. he didn't want taehyung to stalk you and him again.

"do you know where y/n is? she hasn't answered me.." 

shit. jungkook thought. does taehyung know i was with her?

"right.. i was with her two minutes ago." jungkook said, "hyung, i don't know where she is. maybe i'll ask her later on to call you. okay?"

taehyung sighs, "okay."

jungkook hung up, sighing, completely forgetting you were waiting at the kitchen. he managed to keep quiet.

"y/n?" jungkook asked, "mianhae. you might want to wear masks and things that will make you look different."

you nodded, "w-"

he hushed you by placing his finger on your lips, "hush. just do it for me, please?"

you nodded and went up to your bedroom. you always wear those shoes, maybe you could actually wear different ones. you changed it to timberlands that taehyung gave you since you wanted it (oddly you thought it was from jungkook) for your birthday and put on a white mask.

jungkook ended up wearing a snapback and a mask.

"wait... won't people recognise you since you're wearing timberlands?" you smirked at him, crossing your arms.

"h-hey.. not now." jungkook scratched the back of his neck. "i'll change my shoes, i'll quickly go back to my apartment. don't want people to get the wrong idea.. heh..."

you laugh at his awkwardness, he probably gets it from seokjin-hyung. 

"yeah. good idea.."

"i'll be right back." jungkook gets out of your apartment as you lock the door behind him.

(choice of ringtone noise)!

tae pabo is calling.

DECLINE | ANSWER

you smile at the contact and answer.

"y/n! thank god. i was worried." taehyung said, sighing, relieved.

"aw, is taehyungie worried?" you tease.

"yah!" taehyung whines, "not now.."

you laugh, "i'm kidding."

"why weren't you answering my call earlier?"

"i didn't know you called." you said truthfully.

"can i come over please?" he said in a child voice. you wanted to scream, he sounded so cute.

"i-i'm actually heading out with jungkook right now." you said, "mianhae.. i can make it up for dinner tonight."

"wait. you're out with jungkook?" taehyung said quietly, completely losing his happy mood.

"y-yeah.." you say.

"all this time he lied to me?" he whispered.

"w-what?" you were confused.

"y/n.. do you know how many times we've cancelled our hang out times because of jungkook?" taehyung sounded upset.

"no tae-"

"how can i know that jungkook probably could kiss you anytime i'm not around and you won't tell me?" you could hear shifting around the call.

"no you've got the wrong idea-"