jū ni.

a/n: I RAN OUT OF IDEAS FOR THIS CHAPTER SO THIS ONE DEFINITELY SUCKED JIBOOTY IM STILL ON THAT SUSPENSE BIT OF THE STORY BUT MAYBE IN LIKE THREE CHAPTERS THAT CHARACTER *if you remember* WILL APPEAR SOON ;)

IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE 8 DAYS?

jeon jeongguk, i am going to kill you. you thought, clenching your jaw.

taehyung stood there, eyeing you. you wore skinny jeans and a large shirt that seemed familiar - taehyung quickly realised it was his.

maybe she missed me? taehyung thought.

it was awkward since you realised you were wearing his shirt. you like how it was just soft and it had his scent on it.

"why are you here?" you asked taehyung as he shrugged. it sounded slightly cold.

"i don't know.. jungkook told me to come to yours and he'll be back in ten minutes. he dragged me all the way here.." taehyung said. a long silence seemed to have happened as you stared blankly at him before both of you speak up.

"i gu-"

"come-" 

"you first," he says, trying to keep the smile off his face.

"come in." you mutter, opening the door wider. he makes a straight face before walking in and looking around.

it was the same as always. there were more tissues and food packets and boxes around the floor.

"you..you're still crying?" taehyung mumbled in a sad tone.

"huh?" you pretend not to hear that. you close the door and bolt it.

of course i was crying, dumbass. you thought.

"i'm sorry, y/n. it was immature of me." taehyung looked at you. you looked down. "hey.. listen." he lifted your chin up, making you face him. "i uh.. didn't mean it to happen, i promise. i was just.. concerned and jealous.. i don't know why i would ever accuse you of cheating on me."

you gave him a small smile. "i..it's okay."

"really?" taehyung wraps his arms around your body, leaning you close to him. "i'm sorry. i took long to say sorry because i was scared if you didn't want to see me again. i still love you."

since you dearly missed him, you decided to forgive him by hugging him.

"i miss you," you softly said. taehyung was slightly shocked at your action, but he hugged you back, his hands rubbing your back up and down.

"i miss you too." it reminded him of when you always hugged each other.

"i'm sorry too." you say as you run your hands through his incredibly soft hair.

"you don't need to be sorry jagi." taehyung says, pulling away and caressing your cheeks. "it's all my fault."

"i love you, taetae." you chuckle at the nickname.

"i love you too y/n-ie." before you could say anything else, he kissed you. he missed these moments and couldn't wait anymore.

-

"oh my god y/n." sana gasped as she heard the news while you were telling her everything on a facetime call. "i'm so glad! now you better stop drinking soju, and i can sail my ship again!"

you laughed, "okay then."

"i gotta go! i'll talk to you soon i guess." you nod and smile.

"take care!" you say as she nods. "you too."

you end the call.

"y/n-ah." taehyung whines, placing his legs on your thighs lying down on the end of the couch.

"get your feet off me." you groan, "they smell."

taehyung avoids what you said, "i want to go out."

"where?" you whine back, "i've only been to café's, restaurants and malls every time."

"how about the beach?" taehyung smirks.

"i'll be on the rocks to relax." you say, "i am not in the mood of getting sand between my feet."

taehyung jumps off the couch, "c'mon then!"

you head upstairs and change into some beach appropriate outfit. you grab a (bag of choice) and your phone and head downstairs.

"you wearing a swimsuit?" taehyung smirks.

"no, you perv." you didn't really like showing off your body. you'd always lose your self-esteem while at the beach. 

"there's no need to be shy," taehyung pinches your cheeks, "i love everything about you."

you smile at him. "let's go!"

-

you and taehyung get off the car, feeling the cool breeze go past you from the calm, yet rough waves. you find those big rocks and sit by it, admiring the view. taehyung sits next to you as you both watched the waves crashing, little children jumping over each wave.

"have you ever thought of a little taehyung or a little y/n running around our own house?" taehyung nudges your shoulder as you look down.

"not really.." you blush. "i would think it's cute, though."

taehyung giggled like a child. "i want to remember this moment with you." taehyung took out a camera. 

"not aga-" 

"i'll take it while y-"

"fine fine." you rolled your eyes and smile at the camera as he kissed your cheek on purpose, pressing the button.

"that pose is ninety percent the pictures we have." you comment as you grinned at the picture when it got out of the camera.

"do you want to keep it?" taehyung asks, "i've owned most of our pictures..."

"i've got some on my phone." you smile.

"make it your phone case," taehyung suggests, "since you've got a clear case... put the picture in and everyone knows we're together."

you blushed at him. he was pretty cheesy.

"okay, i guess so."

"i love you min y/n. i could shout that right now." he stands up and takes your hand, pulling you closer to him.

"i love you too my little alien." you laugh. he was extremely impatient, so he smashed his lips onto yours. you were slightly shocked, but you were used to it as he randomly would attack you with a kiss.