5

The first week was hard for both of them. At Lunch time Smith made Taria take Prince Aurelius' lunch out. Each time she saw one of the girls... Sorry sluts hanging off of him and him denying them she could not help but smile.

Dinner was just as bad with a new Princess. Taria was amazed at how when he was with others he was a closed off Prince but when he was with her he was her Aurelius.

They did lay together every night. It was something neither of them were willing to give up. It was then when they laughed about the Princesses.

Another day had come and Taria knew it was supposed to be the day she had lunch with Prince Aurelius as Princess Tarianna but somehow her parents had sent a letter to let him know that she could not make it.

"On Friday we won't be meeting until very late in the night. Should you be back by then. " Prince Aurelius said as they lay in bed together that night.

"Is it because of the ball?" Taria asked. She was leaving at noon tomorrow. Prince Aurelius didn't want to have her leaving him for a week but last night a letter had arrived for her, her mother was ill apparently.

They slept peacefully that night holding each other as tightly as possible.

"""""""

Taria stood at the gate waiting for the carriage that would take her back home. Prince Aurelius had spent all morning with her in the garden.

He sat on the beach looking at her at his feet. Since the first lunch she had blatantly refused to sit besides him. He loved the fact that this showed she was not after the crown and that she respected his position as Prince and a man, but he did want her to be his equal.

"Why do you insist on not sitting besides me?" he finally asked breaking their staring competition or their drowning in the eyes of their true love.

"I am not your wife and cannot therefore sit besides you as your equal." his heart tugged at her answer.

"Marry me then." He cupped her cheeks. Her eyes widened before she smiled sadly shacking her head.
"Marry a 'Royal' "

He moved from the bench and sat next to her holding her close." But I love you and I will only love you."

"I love you too."

"Taria! " His voice boomed out from behind her. Taria turned to see him running to her.

" I love you." he pulled her close his hold told her he wasn't ready to let go. His lips brushed gently against her. He was publicly showcasing their love and he didn't care. He wanted all men to know how much he loves her.

Pulling back from a mind blowing, heart stopping, lung breaking, knee locking kiss they fell again into each other's eyes.

"I love you Brownie."

"I love you Aure."

He pulled out a jewelry box and gave it to her.
"It is meant to be given to the one your heart belongs to." he explained as she opened it.
Inside lay a blue Diamond heart shaped stone that was surrounded by smaller diamonds. The necklace shone in the sun beautifully and caused a gasp to escape Taria's lips.

"It's beautiful." she sighed breathlessly.
"It's nothing compared to you." his words true.

"Bye my love." Prince Aurelius kissed her one last time. He promised himself that she would be the only one he ever kissed