Tip #1

Tip #1

Hey:)

Well this is the first thing every writer should keep in mind.

"COVER"

Yes, you heard me.

Think of a Cover like Falling in Love at First Sight thing-y. You fall in love at first sight, how? Probably by looking at the person and bam! that's it. There'll be a voice in your head shouting 'THE ONE' and you would want to know him.

The point is, good cover attracts people. You're supposed to make sure that you dress up your hard work in the best outfit you can afford. Make sure you give your story the cover it deserves.

It shouldn't be just a picture with no font or effects in it. It's not gonna work guys (Referring for long term). You need to put some efforts. If you're not creative, it's fine. I totally get that. I say, 'I am a writer not a friking artist!' Well, yet I somehow manage to pull off and so will you.

Things you can do;

*You can go to any of your friends who have a creative mind.

*You can ask for help on the Cover Shops on Wattpad. Most of them are pretty amazingly talented. All you have to do is abide by their simple rules.

*Or at last, do it yourself. Find a good Photo editor app and that's it. You don' have to go all graphic and all, simple effects and cute fonts covers it all perfectly.

Please, make sure to have a good cover. It's like eye candy thing. It gets you the readers you deserve. And, I bet none of you will want to lose that chance.

Thank you:)

Go ahead, and make your books work:)

Buh-bye!

D <3