BaekSoo [One Shot]

*BaekSoo

-Mind Your Own Business-

Soo: Baek, why do you keep on putting an eyeliner while eating? It's rude you know

Baek: Mind your own business

Kyungsoo was depressed.. after eating, He washed the dishes and went to his room

Soo: Mind your own Business , nyah nyah nyah

He said while imitating Baekhyun's voice

His phone rang and answered it..

"Hello?"

(Sooo!!!)

"OMO~ Luhan, how are you?"

(I'm fine.. hey, open the door. I'm here)

Kyungsoo excitedly opened the door of his room and saw the face of the smiling Luhan..

"Sooo!!!"

Luhan hugged Kyungsoo tight.. the two of them are bestfriends...

Meanwhile~

Baekhyun who is busy on putting his eyeliner on his room heard Luhan shouting outside.. He quickly finished putting the dark shades in his eyes then went out as fast as he can..

He saw HIS Kyungsoo and Luhan Hugging that makes him jealous

"Luhan?" Baek said, Luhan looked at him and smiled.. still not loosening his hug on Kyungsoo

"Hi Baek" Luhan said while back hugging his bestfriend Kyungsoo. He really miss the small one so much..

"Soo, why are you letting him to hug you like that?" Baek said full of jealousy.. As Kyungsoo's Boyfriend, He doesn't want anyone to touch Kyungsoo like that. More on a Posessive Boyfriend?

"Mind your own business" Baek's eyes widen, his heart aches realising what he have said to His Kyungsoo before..

Luhan and Kyungsoo had their bonding time, Playing, Singing, Watching movies while Baekhyun is in his room, body leaned straightly on the bed, light's off, earphone's on ignoring the noises of the two on the living room.

It's already late at night when Luhan decided to go home... Kyungsoo was so Happy that he and his bestfriend had their bonding time after so many years...

He was about to enter his room when Baekhyun pulled him into a hug...

"Baek let go. I'm tired" Kyungsoo said Coldly

"No.. I'm sorry Soo.. I'm sorry, i promise, not to put an eyeliner while eating. I promise you that.. I'm jealous with Luhan.. You let him hug you.. I'm the only one who is allowed to do that" Kyungsoo chuckled..

"We're just bestfriends baek"

"Still i'm jealous" Kyungsoo pulled away on the hug and kissed the pouting Baekhyun

"You can sleep with me tonight" Kyungsoo said, Baekhyun smiled and carried Kyungsoo in a bridal style..

"Sure Soo, But promise me first that i'm the only one who is allowed to do a skinship to you" Baekhyun said while slowly entering the room..

"Posessive BF.. Ok Ok.. I promise not to let anyone, except you, to do some skinship with me" Baek carefully put Kyungsoo on his bed then kissed his forehead..

"I love you Soo"

"And I love you more Baek"

-The End-