Tough Times

After Guy walked me home I quickly ran up to my room. Oh fuck oh fuck i'm dating Guy Berryman. I texted my friends immediately.

Me: GUYS

BUZZ BUZZ

Kate: EMMA!

Hannah: WHATT

Allie: ^

Me: It's official.....

Charlee: OMFG NO WAY

Olivia: Yes that's my girl!!!!

Kate: YAYAYAAYYAAYAYAY

I then proceeded to tell them all how the "date" went. They thought it was the cutest thing ever, and of course so did i.

About an hour later i decided to finish up my homework before dinner was set on the table. I finished dinner with my mom and went back up to my room to facetime Guy.

We were face timing for about an hour when my mom went to bed. It was around 10:30 now and getting late.

"Em. I am going to go to bed alright?"

He smiled at me and yawned loudly.

"Okay. Sleepyhead. See you in the morning"

I blew him a kiss goodnight and shut my laptop. I quickly changed into my pajamas and crawled into bed falling into a deep sleep.

BANG

BANG

BANG

I fluttered my eyes open and turned my light on that was next to my bed. I looked towards the window and saw pebbles hitting the glass.

I rolled out of bed and put on my glasses since I already took my contacts out. I opened my window and looked down to the ground to see a tall silhouette on the ground.

"EM PLEASE HURRY"

My heart started beating fast. I could hear the stress in his voice. He seemed spooked. I climbed out of my window and slipped down off of the porch.

I ran up to him and lifted his face in the moonlight to see tear stained cheeks and red eyes.  He smelt of smoke.

"Theeh.... theyyy... THEY KILLED THEM!"

He broke down into more tears and started sobbing as loud as possible. I wrapped his shivering body in my arms.

"Killed who Baby? You need to tell me so I can help."

He whispered in my ear an answer that tore my heart in two.

"My family...."

He was broken. I could feel it. His skins was ice cold, muscles were weak, hair was a mess. His eyelids were heavy.

He grabbed my hand and walked me around to the front of my house. And i saw what he was saying.

His beautiful home was burnt to the ground. And he was the only one who made it. I started to cry. I was broken because he was broken and it killed me to see him this way.

"It's okay baby. I'm here. And i'm never letting you go"

I ran my fingers through the back of his hair and kissed his forehead.

The house was gone. Completely gone. Dozens of cop cars lined the street as the fire trucks lights and sounds kept blaring.

At about 2:45 in the morning everyone left. The house was no longer burning and Guy was out of questioning and free to go. Be he had no where to go.

My mom allowed him to stay with us for the evening. We had an extra room for him to stay in. She told us we could skip school tomorrow and take the day off to rest.

I brought Guy into my room. It was small with a queen bed and blue walls. The bedding was navy with pink accents and pillows.

He just stood there. Shaking.

"Are you okay?"

He looked up at me and shook his head.

"I just don't know why it had to happen like this. One minute I was leaving the house to get my mother medicine and then the next minute I come home to see three people setting our house on fire. I tried to save them but..."

He started to cry again.

"Shhhhh... it's okay. Don't speak I understand."

I pulled him into the bed with me. His head was facing me as i wiped his tears off his cheeks. He kissed my forehead and then my lips. I could feel his warmth. The warmth I knew. The warmth i loved. And we fell asleep in each others embrace.

{A/N I know this is sad. It hurt me to write this. My baby crying💔 What will happen now? Who burnt down his house? Keep reaming sharing and commenting! LOVE YALL❤️}