Broken

I finally got out of the hospital so I'm going to see Haley cause she was acting pretty weird the other day at the hospital.
I knock on her door and her mom answers and told me to just go back to her room.
So I went back there and when I opened the door I couldn't believe what I seen(saw idk lol)

Haley had her shirt off and was making out with another guy.
I slammed the door and was almost out the front door when her mom asked me what's wrong.
"Idk why don't you go ask your half naked daughter."
Then I slammed the front door.

I was just about to get in my car when Haley yelled my name.
"Tayler it's not what it looked it!"
"Hell no Haley you do not get to use that line with me! You just accidentally ended up with your shirt off making out with another guy!?"
"Don't yell at me! I see the way you look at Kelianne! Everyone does!"
"Are you kidding me!? I love you Haley! When I woke up in the hospital and seen you sitting next to me I knew I could love you for the rest of my life. But then you cheated on me!"
"Tayler please, it was a mistake!"
"Yea so were we."
And with that I got in my car and drove to the airport. There's someone I need to go see.

~~~
Oo what did you guys think of this chapter? I think I'm getting better at my chapters honestly. Who do you think Tayler's going to go see?

Follow my insta:chaylergoals