{Prolouge}

Hamilton ran through the hallways of his dorm of which he called home, stressed out, and muttering to himself.

"Oh god oh god oh god oh god." He whispered. Then he yelled.

Loud.

"oH MY GOD." As he yelled, his voice cracked.

In response to his yell, Samuel Seabury, his roommate rushed into the kitchen, where Hamilton was now in a fetal position, and crouched.

"Hamilton?" He said, his dirty blonde hair tousled at various angles.

"Yes?" Hamilton squeaked.

"why are you screaming..." Seabury paused, "at 3:00 IN THE MORNING?"

Hamilton couldn't exactly explain.

But this dilemma was eating him alive.

"I was perusing Wattpad, when I found that we can write!" Hamilton began. "I was typing about Jefferson X Mac and Cheese and accidentally posted it." He sped through his words, and began rambling about how fluffy Jeffersons hair is.

"How long is this fan-fiction of yours hamilton?" Seabury said, exhausted.

"Well Seabird I'm glad you asked!" Hamilton ran back to his laptop, making sure Seabury had followed him. "Allow me to read my masterpiece." He smirked, cracking his knuckles.

"Am I ready for this?"

"Nope!"

"Got it." Seabury rolled his eyes, "let's start."

Okay now this was fun to write.
This honestly is made for fun.
Maybe this can become a thing?
I don't know!
Give me feedback and be sure to let me know if I made a spelling error.
I do that.
A lot.
So bear with me as I explore the world of creative writing.