Chapter. 3

Emma's POV

It's Monday and I got here last night.

I actually like the area I'm living in.

Lia came her a few months back for apartment hunting and she found an amazing apartment.

It has four rooms, a kitchen, lounge, & three bathrooms.

It's way more than what we need but I like it. We'll be getting roommate's soon, to help us with the rent and Lia is also getting a job to help with the rent. 

I was thinking to get one but then Lia said I should just concentrate on my senior year and not ruin it by getting a job.

Not that I mind...

The weather in the morning is perfect!  It actually made me want to go outside for a walk.

I get up and go to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

I go and open my suitcase since I still haven't unpacked and take out a pink tank top with white shorts.

I put on my minty chapstick and brush my hair into a messy bun.

Then grab my phone put it in the back pocket of my shorts and leave my room.

When I get to the kitchen Lia has already made a stack of pancakes. I take three put them on my plate and apply some syrup.

"thanks sis " I say

She startles and looks at me " shit Emma you scared me! "

I just chuckle." So when did you buy pancake mix? "

" I decided to go grocery shopping when I woke up, got a bunch of snacks that you like "

" thanks "

After I'm done eating I tell my sister I'm going for a walk.  She just nods.

I plug my headphones in and start walking around. While singing along to top of the world by imagine dragons .

The place is actually really nice. There's a park in the left corner of the street and I decided to check it out.

I had just taken a few steps on the parks grass when I suddenly get hit by a ball.

" ouch "I groan and pick up the ball looking around for its owner.

" now look what you did Katie! You hit someone on the head! "

Some guy was telling a cute little girl.

I think she was his sister because they looked a like.

The guy was actually pretty hot he was wearing a white skin tight t-shirt that hugged his six abs perfectly and he paired it with a sandish coloured khaki short.

He has light brown hair that are spiked up. And stunning blue eyes.. But I felt like I had already seen him before.. I shrugged the thought and watched him come over.

" sorry about that, Katie is the worst at aiming " he says

" umm.. It's fine, and you can't expect a small girl to be the best at aiming "

He chuckles and asks" you new? Like I have never seen you around "

I nodd" Yupp, just got here yesterday "

" nice, by the way im Vincent and this is my little sister Katie " he introduces.

" the names Emma "I say extending my hand for him to shake.

" hi Katie " I say while bending down so I could be at the same hight as her.

" Hii" she says in a shy way.