Chpater two

Tris point of view
Class was as boring as ever, I so was happy when lunch rolled around. I meet up with Nikki before heading to my locker. We sat down at are normal table at the back area of the lunch room.
"How was class Nikki?"
"Boring as ever Mr Collins decided to give us an assignment"
"That's not to bad"
"It's due next week"
"Okay what's wrong with that?"
"It's worth 65% of our grade"
"Oh wow"
I was going to ask what the assignment was about when I feel a cold liquid being pored over my head. I look up to see Nathan laughing his ass off at me when I stand up and grab my cookies and cream milkshake and poor it over his 'precious' hair he stopped laughing and looked at me.
"Did you just?"
"Yes I did payback is a b.itch"
"Your going to regret that"
I was about to respond with a come back before I heard
"Hey what's going on?" Oh great its Kyle
"What the hell happened" and Liam
"Nothing happened I slipped and crashed into Nathan and we spilt the drinks"
"Okay just get cleaned up before class starts" Liam says
After they walk away I turn my attention back to Nathan who is glaring holes into the back of my head
"Your lucky your brothers were here next time you won't be so lucky"
With that he walks away being followed by his friends and some of girls who try so hard to get his attention and also his girlfriend for the month Amelia.
"Omg Tris are you okay?" Nikki asks
"I fine just need to clean up"
We go to my locker to grab a change of clothes I keep just i case something happens and I need a new pair of clothes. Being the arch enemy of Nathan you can never be to careful. I was walking to class when my phone went off.

Your brothers saved you this time
What happens when that can't

Okay that was strange I guess Nathan was serious, but who cares about him.

Hey guys sorry for not updating this book I having been focused on editing and writing You and Me. Which now has over 300 reads. I hope this book will do just as well.
Until next time
Birdy1171