Cry Me A River

I woke up in the morning without justin here. This has been happening a lot, and i don't know why.

Justin and i have been dating for 3 years. Always by eachother's side.

A couple months ago, we decided to move together, to take our relationship to the next level.

but it hasn't been the same.

Everytime i wanted to hang out with justin, he would always make up an excuse. He never calls me ''baby, babe, etc.'' anymore. He doesn't tell me how much he loves me anymore, and when i tell him i love him, i feel like he has to force the words back. Sometimes he is gone for most of the day and doesn't come back until really late at night. 

Sometimes i confront him about it, and he gets really angry. He has never put his hands on me before most men would do, but, when he does get really angry ; he wont talk to me, He thinks im always accusing him of 'cheating' but im not. I know justin would never cheat on me, he isn't like that.

i sighed as i walk around the empty house i share with justin.

Justin didnt want me to go out when he wasn't there. He said he didn't want anything to happen to me. But, whats the worse that could happen? i don't get why he's acting weird.

"Kendall, i'm home!''

I hear his voice say, and the door close shut. I walk down the stairs to see him taking off his shoes and puting them away.

"Where have you been?" i asked

"Out why? you think im cheating on you?" He scoffed and walked pass me in to the kitchen. You better believe i marched right after him.

"Why do you always do that?!" i yelled.

"Do what Kendall!'' 

"Acusse me of thinking that you're cheating on me, i hate that and you know im not!" 

"Well you sure acting like it!"

"Well im not!"

"You know what, im done with this conversation!"

He said stormed out of the kitchen, This time i stayed and listened as the door slammed shut and i heard his car start.

I wasnt lying.

When i said things were never how they used to be.