The Library - C.C. # 1

Horror / Romance:

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AND DEMENTED

I was locked up in a massive room full of different dimensions, with different stories.

I was locked up in a library with only a dim light. I was, I was... alone and I'm being eaten up by my thoughts.

I see a monster, She she... Looked like a nurse with blood on the side of her mouth. She was smirking and her face had a long slit. On her hand was a humongous syringe and it had drugs in them that kills me inside.

"Oh Quinny! time for your medicine!" She shouts as her foot steps were pounding in my ears. My heart was palpitating and I began to try and suck for air.

I tried getting up holding my hand clasped on my heart and ran.

"Quinny, darling." She shakes her head. "You do know that you are locked in this room with ME" she emphasized the word "Me" and it was echoing in my head which made it ache and my world turned around in my eyes.

"ME!" Her appearance flashed

"ME!"

"Only, ME!"

As she got closer... And was about to stick the syringe in me

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!" I screamed and woke up. I breathed heavily in... Out... In... Out...

"Hey are you okay?" The guy beside me asked.

"What am I doing here?"

"You fell asleep and I didn't want to wake you up so I just stayed with you. We're locked up in this library, you wanna do something? like" He murmured the words after like and I didn't hear it.

"Like?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Like this" he began touching my skin softly as he closed his eyes and started getting his face closer. I felt his lips touch mine and it was soft, I responded back even if I didn't want to I... felt like I was being controlled. I moaned

"Mmmm... Quinny darling do you know how long I waited for us to do this? The past days I've been seeing you I felt like I fell in love" He whispered with his raspy voice. As We stopped to catch our breath.

He started kissing me again and like earlier I was hypnotized, I was lost in him. He started reaching for the button on my blouse and when he didn't he tore my shirt off and Growled like a hungry wolf. Mmm... I moaned. he took off every clothing I had except for my underwear

"Now baby, I'm going to do it carefully okay?" I nodded he took off my bra strap and started unhooking it. We were kissing passionately. And when I was completely naked I felt insecure of my body, so I hid it under my hands.

"No, you're beautiful my Quinny. Now let me... Don't you trust me?" He whispered and touched my face delicately.

"Uhh... Uhh... Im not ready yet" I said softly

"NO!" And he started kissing me torridly and roughly as I pushed him.

"I don't know who you are!" I shouted and he slapped me.

"I am the devil baby. Now you're not under my influence do you wanna die or let me do you?" He asked obnoxiously as his pupils dilated and flame I felt heat. His Eyes turned red, and he started looking more hot, but dangerous. He, looked so Handsome.

I nodded again getting lost in his beautiful fire red eyes as he started kissing me again. I moaned
and as I was brought back to reality I slapped him and pushed him, now he looked really mad. when he called someone it was the nurse, and a bulky guy who was holding a hand cuff.

"NO! NO! Please NO!" And I woke up in our library at home. There was a kid who ran towards me.

"Momma! Momma! You're awake!" She said scared. "Momma..." Her tear fell

"Hey darling!" My husband said.

"You've been asleep for awhile." He said "I missed you."

"Okay, it's nothing I was just extremely tired." As I started walking in my bedroom. And I heared voices coming from the library,

"You were about to tell your mom?"

"But daddy you're a monster!"

"No baby come..."

I walked to the library not making noise and peeked without them noticing me.

My husband started kissing my daughter

"But daddy I thought only mommy and daddy does this?" She cried and my husband stripped her clothes off.

"Because you're prettier than mommy baby, you're a princess and she's a witch" He said which made me mad

I got the nearest knife and barged in, their faces were in shock.

"Momma!"

"Sweetie..."

I got up to the person, who made me mad and stabbed that person multiple times.

"Darling now she's gone, do you still think I'm ugly?" I asked smirking at him. I pinned him on the wall and kissed him roughly.

He pushed me... "No Quinny, I've been doing that to our daughter for years. You're trash you're ugly and you don't deserve me" He said

I kissed him roughly

"Now, I'm your last kiss. And I'm satisfied. I'm sorry if you didn't appreciate me and now you will DIE!" I took the knife and stabbed him on the eyes, "Im the last on you see" I cut off his hands "Im the last on you touch" I stabbed his head "Im the last on your mind" and I stabbed his heart "And Im the last one you love."

I fall on the floor and darkness took over me.

-

I woke up from my dream in an asylum, it's been my home since I was 16 years old when my daddy, raped me and my mom killed him and suicided. They said I was mentally traumatized and I was Insane. They said it was because I was sexually harassed for how many times.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" I laugh and slap myself.

"IM CRAZY? ARE THEY STUPID?"

"IM NORMAL" I hugged my legs and images from my past flashes. As I got up I kept a knife with me. I forcefully opened the door with my knife and as I got out, everyone standing in my way was killed.

"Mmm. Blood" I went out the mental hospital and threw a match stick which I got from our kitchen and walked out.

"Hm. Who knows? Maybe I am crazy."

THE END.

-

Hi Guys it's Cotton Candy's first short story and I'm sorry If I traumatized you. I had a warning anyways. Oh! And don't worry I write in all genres and I just wanted to have the story flow like this because I wanted to sleep but I can't because of bad dreams.