Loved and Forgotten - V#1

Warning! Gore Ahead!

And with a final scream resonating through the air, she was dead. The sick bitch who thought it would be funny to mess with my life, is dead.

I laughed silently to myself, getting louder as the seconds tick by. Blood covered my clothes, and my face contorted into one of satisfaction. The blood was a magnificent sight. Intestines were sprawled around the place and a terribly mutilated body lay in the center of it all.

You're possibly wondering who the poor victim of my anger could be. It was none other than my EX- bestfriend. She ruined my life. Turned all my friends against me and even had the nerve to steal the love of my life! But it's okay now, he's MINE and he won't be leaving anytime soon.

I walk up to the body in the corner. "Honey, she's gone now. She can't interfere with our LOVE ANYMORE!" I laugh crazily, for the body would not respond "Honey, I know I hurt you and I'm sorry but you can't give me the cold shoulder forever~" I shake the body, but it slides down onto the floor, dead. "Oh? You really won't respond, huh? Well, I guess you really didn't love me. But, its okay. I'll find someone else." I walk away from the work of art I created.

The words HE PROMISED TO LOVE ME and THEY FUCKING LIED written in blood coated the walls. I laugh as tears fell to the floor, my tears. "I'll move on, eventually." I say as I continue to walk down the streets, my clothes already changed from the previous incident.

I walk into a cafe. Seemingly innocent. And I order a cappuccino, the hot drink warming me up from the cold interior of the quaint little shop. I hear a jingle of the bell that lay above the door and in comes a handsome looking young man. I recognize him as one of the regulars that come to this cafe.

I've been here a couple times from the dates I went on with my EX, and I've bumped into this stranger once or twice before. He looks over my way and I feel a menacing grin about to form on my face, but I hold back. I wave at the stranger and he comes over my way. "What's a beautiful girl like you doing in a cafe like this at this time of night?" He questions me with a gentle smile on his face. "Nothing really sir, just getting over a break up with a nice cup of coffee." I told him, hiding my true motive of using him for my own intentions.

"Oh, I apologize for asking. He must've been an idiot to leave a young lady, such as yourself, all alone." He says as he give me a sympathetic smile. I simply brush off the pity and reteriorate with a question "So, what's your name?". He laughs and answers "My name? It's Chase. And yours?" I laugh at his reaction "You can call me Holly. Is there a chance of meeting you again?" He gives me a sly grin and walk away, not before answering my question "Of course." The strange encounter leaves me craving for his presence.

We start seeing each other more often and before I know it I'm in love. After months of talking he finally asks me to be his girlfriend. I accept with no intention of letting him go. He treats me as if I'm the only woman in the world. But he's been leaving the house more and he's starting to smell like that whore from the bar.

He doesn't realize what he got himself into.

I read the newspaper the following week.

"Murderer Strikes Again!
Leaves the Words "LOVED AND FORGOTTEN" on Walls.
When Will They Reappear?"

Funny how loves makes you do crazy things.