Asymptote - G. # 1

" Hi, Piggy! How's school?" 

 "Hey, Boar! Its the same. It's still boring."

 We continued to chat off and it feels that the world stops when he told me these three words. These words that makes my heart race each and everytime he'll say this.

 "I love you." I stared at his beautiful black eyes and I chuckled. 

 "I love you too."

 "But, I love you more." I feel like my face is burning so I looked away. I tried to change the topic but he'll just tease me.

 By the way, he is Daichi, my fiancé. Daichi and I were arranged in a marriage. At first we despise each other even though we haven't met personally. We never met each other personally because he is living in Japan and I live in America. We would always call each other through Skpe , because we are forced to do so until we fell for each other slowly.

 "By the way, Aika," His facial expression became serious. 

 "I'm going to America tonight." He said and he smiled widely. My tears brimmed into my eyes. I can't explain how happy I am. I can finally meet the love of my life. 

 "Finally... " I said and I smiled. 

 ~*~*~

 "おはようございます(Good morning)" Aiko, my Japanese best friend who lives in America too, greeted me. 

"おはようございます(Good morning)" I greeted with my unusual cheerful voice. 

 "What's going on, oh my sweet best friend?" She said as she pokes my tummy. I just rolled my eyes on her.

 "Oh please, can you be a little sweeter to your best friend? So, what's going on? Why do you have this sweet unusual smile of yours?" She pinched my cheeks.

 I removed her hands and I held her hands. I smiled widely and I leaned to her ear. 

 "I'm gonna meet Daichi today." 

 "WHAT?!" Aiko exclaimed. Her eyes are so wide that it looks like its gonna pop out. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. 

Aiko knows about me having a fiancé even though I'm only a 3rd year high school student. She is the only one besides me and my family who knows about my arranged marriage. "SHH!!" I covered her mouth and I looked around. 

 "I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU, AIKA!"

 "AIKO!" 

 "AIKA!" We hugged each other like we are kids. 

 "So, what time and where is the lucky place?" She said and she wiggled her eyebrows. "After class, at the nearest coffee shop." 

 She hugged me again. 

 "Gambatte, ne?(Good luck ((*Ne is an expression in Japan)) ) Aiko whispered as she pat my back.

 ~*~*~

 After I hear the bell, I hurriedly place my things inside my bag and I ran outside. 

 ****** 

 When I saw the coffee shop my heart beats so fast. Why am I nervous? Why do I feel strange? Shouldn't I be happy because I'm finally gonna meet him? I took a deep breath and I moved those thoughts aside. I'm gonna meet him and nothing can stop me from doing that. I entered the coffee shop and I searched for Daichi. 

 Where the hell is he? 

 I took a seat and I ordered a white coffee while I wait for him. 1min. 2 mins. 3mins. 1 hr. 2hrs. 3hrs. ASDFGHJKL! WHERE THE HELL IS HE?! I tried to call him for like 100 times but he never picked up my calls!