The Last Hope

Ezra's POV:
I am so tired and weak. I know what you are thinking. Why are you saying that shouldn't you be trying to pep yourself for the rescue mission. Well, that is my pep talk. If I say I am weak and tired I prove myself wrong. Today, is the 4th day and I was heading to Coruscant to be presented to the Emperor. I have been raising my mental shields whenever I could. I slept after there idea of training then just straight to meditation. A torture droid came in and I didn't do anything except for screaming. I have gotten better about how to weakened my pain receptors every where. Just like Kanan said it just takes practice. I have been following the Jedi ways my whole time here so now what we are going to do with the Sith holocron. The torrured droid left and the ship was blasted. Those alarms are really ANNOYING!!! Even worse with the still banging in my head. Vader and the Killer Sith Lord(I think) entered my mine and headed to my cell. I needed to get out of here. I concentrated on my handcuffs. They shock me when I use the force or touch my light saber so this was going to be a problem. I was in a imperial uniform and it was so uncomfortable that I rather wear a bloodied, ripped jump suit. I heated one of the seven clicks and started to go faster. Two.........Three........Four......Five.....Six.Seven. Yes!! I didn't think that would work. I tried to stand up, but of course the universe hates me and broke both arms and legs like they were paper. Another problem that must have a solution. I hope. I used the force to get me up and stay up. I finally sensed the outside world and got the Seventh Fleet against 3 units of the rebellion. Ours and two people I have no clue about. Kanan and Ashoka were close, no closer then Vader. Now the door. I was about to cough so I dropped myself and started to fake my death. "You better let me out or I will kill myself. I started to choke myself, but very gently. They came in and opened the door. I used the force and got out closing the door behind me. I went to where Kanan and Ashoka were and they were only what seemed like a mile for me but was just the next floor in reality. "Ezra!" yelled Kanan and Ashoka. They went to grab me but I said, "We need to get going. Vader and another Sith Lord are coming." They nodded I think. We went to hanger bay 12 which to my surprise was almost empty. I was almost on the ship until I heard the words that stopped me dead in my tracks. "You are stealing the next Emperor's apprentice, Jedi," said Vader with Darth Taraka with his light saber out. I was going to Coruscant to be the Emperor's apprentice. I thought it was to be a inquisitor or for answer to the rebellion. Kanan led me to the ship and put me in. He ran out to fight. They can't take down the two Sith Lords. I need to help. I saw a random light saber on his belt. It was a green saber and did the dumbest thing ever. I ran into battle with two Sith Lords with a broken body and barely and experience.
Ashoka's POV:
We landed on the ship with no problems what so ever. The bay we went to was not at all busy. Lastly, Ezra came to us. This was good, no great even. We were so close, but the two Sith Lords came and Kanan and I went to fight. I took on Vader while Kanan took on the female Sith Lord. Then, like 3 minutes in Ezra was in the fight. He jumped in to defend Kanan from a lunged that would have killed him. Both Kanan and Ezra force pushed her to the other side of the hanger bay. Ezra instantly came to defend me from a back attack. How did he know it was coming there? All three of us were fighting Vader and Ezra was no dead weight. He was doing better than me. The other Sith Lord came in and we had the system down. Kanan fought the female Sith Lord and I fought Vader while Ezra just helped when needed. We all forced push them across the hanger bay and left. Things were going our way until we were out in the space battle of the century.

Cliffhanger. I am evil. SWR next episode looks so cool I can't wait. Vote, read, and comment. Bye!!!