I need help please...

Dark_EmoTaylor18:

Okay, here is the deal. Stop telling me the story doesn't make sense oh come on it is a sad story do you really have to say "Oh I don't mean to be rude but this story is... blah, blah, blah!" just shut up! I'm tired of hearing this crab! And my friends are too so keep saying this I might as well delete all the stories I have publish or I'll close my account and never be heard of again! So this is one option I got right now! So shut up and read!

Note: This is the first time I ever been mad or angry in my life... and one ore thing, my story a child called IT is about my life! You get it my life? So I'm trying to make a story of what happened to me being child abuse! So stop saying these kinds of comments. Hurts me more then my farther hurting me! You know it is not easy writing a story that happened to you in life you know. So this is where you get out of your little worlds and know what is going on out there that you don't even know!

__________________________________________

Introduction/Preview:

Hello, my name is Chance loss. I lived in a house with a devil. That devil is my own brother Never Loss. We both lived very successful lives, until my brother got jealous of me way too much. My mother and father loved me the most, cared for me the most, always want me and take me to places. My older brother never had those, he was lonely, unhappy, never loved and never taken care of.

One day my family took us on vacation, my parents almost forgot my brother again. It was all fun and games, well for me anyways. At night we watched the fireworks, but my brother left to the hotel room early I don't even know why? After the fireworks was over and I slept in bed, all cozy and bundle up in bed, while my parents drink water at night and watch something on the news like what they always do. When I got in bed I heard a scream of terror and a glass of water fell down and broke into pieces. I ran to my parents who have been poisoned, I gasp in shock covering my ears by the screams of terror I panicked and called 911 the phones are dead...

I looked for my brother but he is on the balcony smiling, did he do this? I walked over to him looking at him wondering what the hell is he smiling about? then I got my answer.

"Looks like your living with my for the rest of your life, you piece of shit!" He gave me the evil grin and look in his eyes. I don't like what I am seeing here. I panicked again and run to my room but my brother didn't care he went to his room and slept.

The next morning a news reporter came into our hotel room, the room service spotted our parents dead on the couch. The reporter asked us a lot of questions like "How do you feel losing your parents?" or "Do you know anyone who did this?" well, I do know who did this my own brother. I looked at my brother and the reporter asked my brother, and he said "We never talked or interact with anyone we just came here having a good time smiling and enjoying this moment. So I believe it could be the workers here or someone who we don't know wanted to destroy our parents so may you please leave and I need to have a talk with my brother..." He grabbed my arm pulling me to the cab and told the cab to take us to the airport. My brother whispered in my ear "Tell anyone of what I did and you be the killed by not from me. From someone else who I cant have any witness to know who did this." then he sat on the other side of me and I sat there quiet trying not to cry of what I seen or heard of horror... But only thing I do need is help...

I need help please...

___________________________________________________

Dark_EmoTaylor18:

I know this is very short but hey, I like writing my stories short then long. And please don't say what I told you earlier because im dead serious and it is driving my crazy! So please really stop...

Dark_EmoTaylor18