Chapter 1

Help me Please

Well it's back on. Seeing how much people are telling me they want to continue it and all my other books. I'm bring what they want.

For my very late absence.

So I'm sorry and Help me Please is back.
I change the title just so you know.

It used to be called
"I need Help Please"

Oh and the picture is something I found on Google. Which matches at Chance looks and what's he feeling inside. I guess you can say.

Let's enjoy

__________________________________

Chapter 1

Waking up in the morning by the warm sunshine hitting my face. I look up to the ceiling then I got up and look around. It has been a year. I sigh and got off the uncomfortable bed that I ever slept on.

My Raven black hair smells, it's dirty and I haven't took a shower for five days. I sigh and at the mirror. So much has changed in a year. So much. Since that day Neiver killed mom and dad. My natural skin colour is now pale, and under my brown eyes are dull and had dark circles...

That memory flashback to my mind and I try to shake it off. Oh dear god.

I woke up early tonight because I need to head to the bathroom. As I head to the bathroom it was really quiet. Not like it's usual for the night to be this quiet. But mom and dad always stay up late to watch a movie.

I tiptoe my way down the hall and see a horrific scene. There's blood on the wall and floor. I took a deep breathe and check out the living room. Seeing dad on the wall with stabs marks on him and his shirt rip but blood on him.

I look around for mom. But when I look down I see her. Mom blouse is ripped and she's covered in blood also her panties are down. Oh god she's been rapped!

I felt a chill hit me, so I looked around and see that the patio door open. I tiptoe my way there and see Neiver, looking at the moon with a smile. What the help?

"All my problems are over. Now you Chance." Neiver says in the most scariest way. I got scared and back away. "But I won't kill you." He continued. "I'll torture you like on earth. Brother." He looks at me in the most sinister way. This time I'm really scared and run back to my room. But I look back and he doesn't seem to care as he turn around and look back at the moon.

I shrug my head. Oh god stop remembering! Don't cry Neiver will come here soon. Be brave, stay strong try to forget the past.

Neiver has dark brown hair and great tan skin from the sun. He very built and got a few muscles. His lean chin and those eyes for of hatred sure run my spine as cold as it is. I wish I wasn't so weak beside him.

"Hello Chance." I look toward the staircase and see Neiver. He's smiling at me. "H-H-H..." I couldn't even say Hi. Neiver shake his head then he looks pissed. Shit.

"Get ready! Your bus will be here." He throws clothes at me." I stand out of bed and start stripping. Putting my clothes on.

Neiver told me that I should always change infront of him. So I won't hide something from him. I look back at him and he's eating a granola bar. I want to be mad at him but I can't he's in charge now.

Since Neiver is 19. He's old enough to look after me. God why can't I live with another family? I bet I'll be treated right then this place.

After I put the clothes on. I look at Neiver. He looks at me and nod. "Alright eat." He throws two granola bars at me and heads back up. I quickly grab the granola bars and ate them. God food, I haven't ate since last week! Mmmm food.