1.0

Right

Do any of you, have that one girl in your class, who says:

"Oh god. . . I'm so fat."

Or

"I shouldn't weigh myself, I'll be like 11 stone."

ANY OF YOU?

Meanwhile, I'm here sitting at the back of the room, with a baggy sweater because there was none in my size. With a long ass skirt, and a tight button up shirt.

And the girl is, literally, as thin as a fucking pin.

No joke.

I just hate those people with a passion. And her hair is so perfect, her body is shaped finely, her calves are just right, and her eyes are a beautiful colour.

While I, sit back here with lumps everywhere, rashes and spots all over my face, nose, cheeks, everywhere. My calves wobble like fucking jelly every time I walk, and my eyes are a fucking murky green\grey. Plus, my hair is basically a curly, raggy, mop on someone's head.

When I say I'm overweight, I mean it. I have proof, people can see it. I don't complain just for the fuck of it, just to make girls like me feel awful, I do it because no matter what I do, I always remain a fat bitch.

And this girl, just sits there, with a chirpy Little voice, and says:

"Agh look. . . I'm so fat!"

Fuck off.

Just, go whine to someone else about your fake insecurities.

Cause' people like me don't have time.

We have other things to worry about.

I mean, she doesn't know what I've gone through to try to be like her. Hell, I almost went Anorexic to be like that.

So bitch, go complain to someone who wants to hear it.

\\Rant 1