Love begins - Jackson of Got7

A/N- Annyeong!!! I apologize in advance if these imagines suck. its my first ones. thanks for reading and I will stop botherin' ya byeee!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N POV)

The day was supposed to be normal ,but something was wrong. I got to school and hung out with my best friends, Got7. The only difference was Jackson seemed a tad more distant than usual. He almost seemed to ignore me. I tried to not give it any thought ,but I thought of it the entire day. Curse my crush on him, it made my life difficult since everything he did seemed to make me melt. few hours passed and we were back at the dorms.

"y/n-noona, are you okay?" BamBam asked as he seemed to notice I looked a little sad. "I'm okay, just need some fresh air," I replied and walked to the park.

Jackson's POV

"I'm okay, just need some fresh air." Y/N said and walked out. All of their eyes were on me.

"why the heck are you staring?!?" I half shouted. "Weren't you going to confessed today?" Yugeom asked me.

"She probably doesn't think of me that way," I replied in a sad voice. "You should go after her anyway, see if she's really okay, maybe this could be your moment,"BamBam said and the guys pushed me out of the house.

Well, Its now or never.

(Y/N POV)

I continued walking until I found a nice bench in the shade of a tree. I looked up at the sky, letting today's events replay in my mind. Why was he so distant today?

"Now, this is not a good sight. Such a pretty girl alone," a unfamiliar voice appeared. I looked in the direction of the voice and immediately recognized his face.

Baekhyun of Exo.

He sat directly next to me. "I'm Baekhyun, Will you grace me with the honor of knowing your name," I laughed softly. "I'm Y/N and I know who you are,"

"well you weren't phased. That's a first. do you want some company?," he offered to stay with me awhile. I agreed because it was getting dark and the creeps would be wandering around soon.

(Jackson's POV)

It was gonna be easy to find her. She likes shade so she would be near the biggest tree.

I wandered around awhile and found her. Talking to some other guy. Who the hell is this dude?!?

I got closer, making sure I wasn't seen. Baekhyun. Shit. I watched them talk for awhile and he made her laugh. Anger started taking over.

"Y/N-ssi!!," I ran towards her, already thinking up the best way to confess to her.

(Y/N POV)

I heard my name called and look in that direction and see Jackson. My heart drops 10 ft. "I was looking all over for you," He says with a bright smile. "I went for a walk. By the way Jackson this is Baekhyun. Baekhyun this is Jackson my-" "namjachingu," Jackson cuts me off and my eyes widen.
"Oh you're her boyfriend. well let me know if you want comfort if he breaks up with you. Bye!" He leans in to hug me and Jackson yanks him by the collar of his shirt. "She won't need you. And if I ever see you try to touch her again I will break your arms." he let go and Baekhyun waved good bye to me and left.

"what the hell was-" I was cut off by his lips. I didn't move I was so shocked. He pulled away and hugged me. "Y/N, I should have told you this a long time ago. I love you. So much." he let go of me and put a necklace on me. it was our initials. "will you be my girlfriend?"

I was speechless. "Well? say something." he said growing sad.

"I love you too, Jackson Wang," I saw the smile grow on his face and he hugged me tightly and spun me. I have never bee happier.

BamBam's POV

"wait until I show the guys this footage," I closed my camera and ran home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- YAYYYY I did it. I feel like this took forever! and its probably too long DX

well hop yall liked it!!!