Quiet- Youngjae of Got7

A/N- Yeobosayeo! this one is gonna be fluffy too. if you like da cute things in life. you gonna like this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N POV)

"Bye mom! I'm going to the library!" I shouted as I left home. I loved the library. It was better than school since there was no annoying popular kids and better than home because it was quiet.

I walked in and waved to the librarian and handed her my already finished novel. I went straight to the science fiction section. Scanning over the books to see if anything new was there I found a book I haven't seen before. Harry Potter and The Cursed Child. I immediately grabbed it and took it to my favorite spot in the library.

Normally, there wasn't anybody in that particular area ,but a familiar person was there. Choi Youngjae?I sat down and started reading. Something was off. Usually, I lose myself in the book ,but I felt different. I looked at him and noticed his face was burning red and he was reading the same book.

"You're Youngjae right?" I asked. He tensed up at my sudden question.

"Y-Yes. And y-you're Y/N. You're in my literature class." He replied.

"Oh yeah. I knew you seemed familiar. Sorry it took me awhile. I don't really pay attention to the students in that class," I laughed awkwardly and pushed my glasses back up.

His face seemed to get redder at that action. I guess he is more shy than I though.

(Youngjae's POV)

I didn't know Y/N went to this library. And she likes the same books as me. Shit. I didn't want to get a bigger crush on her then I already have.

"You're Youngjae right?" FUCK! she's talking to me?!? c'mon Youngjae! say something!

"Y-Yes. And y-you're Y/N. You're in my literature class." I'm so lame.

"Oh yeah. I knew you seemed familiar. Sorry it took me awhile. I don't really pay attention to the students in that class," she pushed up her glasses. why is she so damn cute?!

She started packing up and got up to go home. This is my chance.

"umm Y/N?" I spoke up. She turned around. "Do you wanna get some coffee with me?"

"Oh. Sure,"

"Its okay I didn't expect you to say yes anyw- wait, Yes?!?" I looked shocked ,but happy.

She simply giggled a little bit and nodded.

I lead her out of the library. FINALLY!

"soo... I see you like Harry Potter?" she asked.

"not as much as I like you," I smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- THANK YOU LORD!!! I LOVED WRITING THIS ONE. THIS IS MY DREAM.