I am Robot {Larry Stylinson}

Prologue

Dr. Harry Styles leaned back in his chair and sighed. He glanced at the file on his desk and stood up, picking it up.

He headed to his front door and pulled the black jacket over his broad shoulders, and headed out of the door.

He walked slowly and with his hea down. The sun was setting so any people out were in cars, only a few people walking.

He pulled his curly chocolate hair back and wrapped his jacket tighter around him.

When he got close to his destination, he looked up and squinted to read the house letters in the fading light.

He walked up to house 437 and knocked absentmindedly. The door opened and the person inside smiled, "Harry! So nice to see you! Come in, come in," Liam ushered Harry inside.

Harry sat at Liam's kitchen table and sighed, pulling out the document. Liam also sat at the table, handing Harry a cup of tea, taking a sip of his own.

"What's that?" Liam asked, looking curiously at the document.

"Just some ideas that I came up with. Actually, it's a new idea and I know you're going to think I'm crazy but hear me out okay?" Harry responded and glanced up at Liam.

Liam nodded slowly, "Sure, sure. What is it?"

"I want to try to make a human," Harry said quickly, lacing his hands together.

Liam's eyebrows furrowed, "Like, have a baby with someone?"

"No, like, actually make a human, like with robotics and stuff," Harry explained.

"Harry, how do you expect to do that?" Liam rubbed his temples.

"Look, I researched a ton. It is going to be a piece of cake. That is, if everything goes smoothly," Harry looked back down at the file.

Liam looked at Harry a second before sighing, "Are you sure about this?"

Harry nods, a dimpled smile forming on his face, "Yes."

________

Okay so that was the preface for my first fic on this account!! Also, please remember this is a Larry Stylinson fanfic.

I think that's all......

Bieeeeeeee