Cosmic Jones: The Character

Authors note: I thought you guys might want a bit of backstory about Cosmic, so you can get a bit more of an idea of his motivations, his personality, and his looks. I'm still discovering more things about this character, so this is likely to be updated every now and again.

Name: Cosmic Jones.

Colour: Cosmic Latte (Average Colour of the universe).

Age: 16

Personality: He's the youngest student at beacon (apart from Ruby) , so 'quite' hyper, almost a male mix of Nora and Neon, (not as annoying as Neon) but always has the right intentions. Due to his younger age, he's often babied, but he doesn't mind, and uses this to his advantage.
He's intelligent, but very stupid sometimes (think Gavin). Usually screws up trying to talk to girls, but not playing the lovable silly sidekick.

Physicals: Human, medium hight, strong/lean build. Specialised in swimming, (which has caused many accidents with swimmers around him).

Eyes: Electric bright blue. Begin to spark when semblance is activated.

Hair: Brown/Blonde.

Weapon: Electrifiable sword with dual pistols attached.

Semblance: Unlocked but uncontrollable. Often accidentally creating sparks from the tips of fingers, shocking people around him, but it doesn't hurt him. More likely to spark when angry, or with high emotions. Can be worked in conjunction with sword.

History: Born in a British family with no knowledge of magic, dust, huntsmen, Grimm, or anything else, (think of muggle-borns from HP). Upon discovering that his childhood friend, Sky Rose, was a Faunus at around 14, he was introduced to the World of Remnant, and was instantly taken by the tales of Huntsmen and Huntresses. Sky, who had already received an invitation to the academy from Ozpin, asked if he could also be enrolled. Ozpin pondered the idea of a student who had only recently discovered the World of Remnant, and agreed.