They Don't Know

"Bri, don't walk away from me when I'm talking to you."  Kendrick yelled at me.  I just kept walking tho.  I swear I was tired of his ass.

"Bri...Bri..come here now!!!" He screamed while slamming a door. 

I layed across my bed as he started kicking at the door.  I just rolled my eys.

"He so stupid,"  I thought.  I got up and walked to my closet.

"What am I gone wear today?"  I asked myself casually.

"Bri, I swear if you don't open this fucking door right now."

"You gone what?  You ain't gone do shit," I yelled back.

"Quit fucking playing with me Bri."  he rudely screamed while kicking the door.

Finally, the door broke resistance and burst open.   He ran towards me grabbing my hair.  I bit his arm until he let go.  His hand hit my face with a lot of force.

"This ain't fake like yo lil hoe's fucking weave. Don't pull my fucking hair." I screamed.

On the inside I was laughing my ass off. Did he really think I cared that he tryed to pull my extensions out? To be honest,I don't need them.I just liked having hair to my butt.my real hair stop just in the middle of my back.

I walked back to my closet and grabbed my high waist shorts and a cross tank top.

While this idiot was breathing  hard, I was getting ready to roll out.

We were arguing because he seen another nigga number in my phone. But he got all these hoes in his phone. So I don't give a fuck.

I closed the bathroom door and locked it. Then I took a 10 minute  shower. As I looked in the mirror I noticed a red hand print. Although looking at it pissed me off. I knew it would be easy to cover up.

I slipped on my pink thong and high waist shorts. I walked out of the bathroom topless. I bent over arching my back as I picked up a strapless bra. Slowly I walled back to the bathroom putting my shirt on. I added my accessories ( hoop earrings,and a pendant necklace) an slipped on my gold sandals.

I curled my hair (including my extensions), and put then in a ponytail. I pulled out my bangs and smiled at my reflection in the mirror.

I walked downstairs and seen Kendrick sitting on the couch smoking a blunt. His, eyes were bloodshot red.

"Where you going?" He questioned.

"Out!" I responded and walked out the door.

Believe it or not we were happy at one point in time...

THEY DONT KNOW.

 ( Warning ) : Sexual Content , Violence , And Bad Words !! SOOOOOOOOO IF YO MOMMA DON'T WANT CHO LIL BEHIND TO READ THIS THEN FIND A KID BOOK !ツ ツ