Life Lessons (?)

Even though most things seem bad, it's best to move forward.

You need to live in harmony and live as if you had never lived before.

If you continue to let things haunt you, then they will always bring you down. 

Life is more than a series of ones and zeroes. 

Never be fooled by the fool. Out smart yourself and astonish others.

You need both the light and the dark side to help maintain balance. 

Don't rely on others to fix your own problems. 

Often we let the small things get to us rather than realizing the big.

Don't be blinded and tricked onto evil. Unleash the good and undo the bad.

Don't let the darkness drop you. If you seek light, you may stop from falling.

These cannot change onto one's mind. However, they are forced to think, if common sense is fore-shown.

I am not blinded by what's too good to be true - don't believe what is the unbelievable.

You cannot avoid the inevitable. Instead of trying, endure it instead. 

You can grow strong if willed. You can grow weak if effort no longer exists.

What is undo onto other may undo onto you. Do not unleash things onto others that you do not want unleashed onto you.

Do good. If done well, you may succeed. If failed, it may haunt you forever. 

Scars show the battles that people have fought. What exactly is the battle that is being fought however?

Do not bring death. It will trick you into thinking that it is what you desire, but not in one's clear mind. Focus and remember who you are. 

My thoughts on life are clear and simple. Life will always bring it's lemons. Find ways to turn those sours things into something delicious. 

Do not live in complete greed. You will become spoiled.