The meet up

"Hey, You must be new here, I'm Hannah." ( reaches out hand to shake with a Michael. ) "Yeah I am, um my name is Michael." ( shakes hands with Hannah, ) "It's nice to meet you, this is Zachary, Zachary this is Michael.
"Nice to meet you." "Yeah you too." (Michael still thinks Zachary is real cute keep in mind. )
"Zachary come and help me get through the crowd to Olivia."   "Ok but you know we can never get through."
"Get through what?" Michael asked,
"Oh well that." Hannah pointed to I huge crowd of guys with Olive right in the middle. "Oh that." Said Michael
"Yeah, um lets go over, your new she'll let us in, hopefully." Said Hannah (in a hushed tone.)   They pull Olivia out of the crowd and get to the quiet hallway.
"This is Michael, he's new." Said Zachary   "Hi I'm Olivia." "Hi." Said Michael, not sure what to think of her. "Are you an athlete prodigy?" Zachary asked, "yeah I am, what kind of prodigy's are you guys?" Michael asked
"Im a music prodigy." Said Hannah.
"Fashion." Said Olivia.  "Im an athlete too." Said Zachary smiling.
"Cool!" Said Michael
"So Michael what do you like to do for fun?" Asked Hannah.
"Um I like to hung at the park." Said Michael, "Us too!" Said Olivia
Be for anyone could talk they herd a stamped of boys running to Olivia and Zachary, Michael, and Hannah run out of there buff Olivia stayed.
Hannah noticed Zachary and Michael making eyes at each other and then Hannah said "So guys I'm going to go to the library and give you to some privacy, see ya." And she waved to the boys.