The Stalker

The Stalker By Bateraitcs.......

I sat on the cold seat of the bus, because it didn't have an air-conditioner and it was in the middle of the winter. I watched as people got on the bus and sat down while I sat here waiting for the bus to move. When the bus started moving the roars of teens was deafening or as I call it, "a headache".

As we pulled out of the school parking lot I got out my iPod and headphones, putting it on full blast. I watched as the buildings past by one after another though the window, and then I looked to my right and realized no one sat by me, which I am not surprised by.

I am not loved by most people in school, and if life. I dream of being a pop star or someone like that. I have a good voice and I also can draw. My school work however isn't that good besides in Art and Choir. I am barely passing all my subjects. I have a "C" in English 1, World History and Algebra, however I have a "D" in Science which brings me to my failing point. 

My family is ashamed of me about my grades. They expect me to be like my older brother and sister who are both in College after getting a scholarship and getting a 4.0 GPA every single quarter, but I on the other hand, gets like a -5,000.0 GPA, which isn't really possible but....they needed to make a whole new book for me.

We just passed the public library and my song is over. I change the song and start watching the buildings and people fly by again. I put my face against the cold window with my ears flatting against the pressure that I am putting on the window.

People started filing off the bus and making there way to there home. They got out of there seat when the bus stop at the designed location and walked through "the wall of fame" and out into the freedom, of the school, annoying teens, and they finally get to put there head down and relax like there wasn't a care left in the room full of shame.

When it finally came to my stop (the last), I got out of my seat of walked off the bus leaving just some off my worries behind. I walked along the sidewalk that was a timeline of my life. Right there by that driveway is where I fell on my face trying to ride a bike without anyone home.

Right there over by the fire hydrant is where I lost control of my dog while walking her when I was 5 and I split my lip open on the hydrant while my dog ran into the street getting hit by a car, and you can still see the outline of the blood that stained the road all those years ago.

Ever since that day my family got pets that would only stay indoors, like a indoor house cat or a fish, etc. Even thou they did that, I always end up killing it somehow. I had a cat names Aries and....well lets say it didn't end up well for the washer....

I had another cat named after the great Dmitri Mendeleev named Mendel, who I "accentually" got his cat tail stuck in the vacuum and sucking him in. He was only a kitten at the times, so he was virtually or very small. He got sucked straight in and the vacuum was the one who spatter the blood.

I also remember this one fish named....um....I think his name was Brad or like Goldie.. I don't know. What happened to this fish usually happens only in television shows or in movies, but I fed him to Mendel.

I have plenty of more stories about my dumb life were I killed innocent animals for no reason, like this one time I tied my pet hamster to a rocket wanting to sent it to space but the only place it land on was through my neighbors roof and into the bathroom where the neighbor was taking a relaxing bath until he found a hamster falling into his tub.

After awhile my parents realized that they should stop bringing home animals that I can kill like a snap. We got a lizard which is still alive and  is kept in my parents room because I am, "Untrustworthy" of taking care of a pet even though I am almost an adult. Just a couple of years and I might be living away from home with a pet and hopefully not killing it.

When I got to the driveway of the place I call home with the dusty blue colored porch and the red rose bushes that the kids in the neighborhood uses as egg tossing practice. They sometimes use our cars and windows. Once they brought toilet paper and spray paint, they threw the toilet paper all around the trees and then they went over to our cars and did the same thing yet using spray paint to type multiple swear words. They did the same thing to our windows that very night.

As I made my way to the back yard and through the door leading into the kitchen, I grasp the handling of the cool box and gripped a grape soda and a sandwich that was supposed to be for my lunch for school, but I starved myself and here I am eating now. I tried to make the biggest mess of the crumbs and spilled soda to make it harder on my parents.

After I ate and left all the crumbs and napkins behind I ran to my room which was bolted open when I have I locked it this morning to keep out my parents but it looks like they found a spare that I didn't know about or used a warn-out credit card.

I walked to my dresser and took my sketchbook off it and threw it on my bed, where I lay face-down and started sketching. Hours of sketch later and a numerous of interruptions by my parents, I put my sketchpad back, took a shower and went to bed.

As I was lying in my bed waiting for the darkness to take me in. I noticed a shape's shadow appear through my window outlined by the light of the moon and I instantly jerked upwards and look to see who or what it was. I got out of bed quietly to the closed window and inched forward but staying towards the wall.

As I approached the window I looked at the shadow and seen it still there. I reached the window and put my face in the bottom corner of it. I didn't see anything. There was nothing there at all. I looked back at the shadow to see it had disappear meaning that they escaped before I could get a look at there face.

I made sure the window was locked then jump under the covers for it's warmth and fell into a deep sleep after a few. But before I fell asleep I wonder who that was or what and my mind went thought several possibilities till I knew for sure that I think it was a person. It could of been one of those kids who toilet papered my house and stuff but the shadow made the person seem a lot bigger.

After my mind was done swirling through the possibilities of the night, I fell into a deep sleep only to be woken up by the alarm at five-thirty in the morning.

SO WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THIS NEW STORY? DO YOU LIKE IT? FIND IT RETARDED? GIVE ME YOU FEEDBACK. I CAME UP WITH THIS IDEA AND STORY AND EVERYTHING. I JUST GIVE CREDIT TO  DEMITRI MENDELEEV WHO HAD A GREAT NAME I COULD ADAPT OFF OF FOR A ANIMALS NAME. DO YOU WANT MORE? HOW FAST? COPYRIGHT :) SEE YA LATER AND MAY THE STALKER WITHIN YOU STAY WITHIN YOU ;) VOTE COMMENT, SEE YA.

Love as always,

Bateraitcs