Chapter 7 | A Win At The Rustboro Gym!

I woke up next to Steven. He was still asleep while I was nuzzled up against his bare chest while he is holding  me in his arms. I start to blush knowing that I just slept next to a well mannered young man with beautiful ice blue eyes and light blue hair.

Steven woke up "Good Morning (y/n). How did you sleep?" Steven asked me as he was getting out of bed.

"I slept great Steven" I said.

I started to blush even more as Steven stretched showing his bare chest and arms. "Today I assume you and you're friends are going to the Rustboro Gym" Steven said, as he was putting on his shirt.

"Yeah we are probably going to head there after breakfast!" I said excitedly Steven chuckled a little bit as he put on his coat and adjusted his tie.

"Lets go (y/n) you don't want to be late." Steven said. I got my clothes on and packed my bag. Steven, and I  met up with Kyle and Taylor and went to the lobby to eat breakfast. "So how did you two sleep last night?" Kyle asked while he smirked at me.

"We slept great Kyle" Steven said blushing the slightest bit.

"Now you three be careful at the gym ok I'll be at the Devon Corporation as I need to discuss something with the head of the corporation" Steven told us.

"We'll be fine Steven we'll meet up with you at the corporation building okay" Taylor said.

"Okay good luck in you're gym battle you three" Steven said.

We made it to the gym, and I was the first to challenge Roxanne.

(I'm not going to write the whole battle because that takes a lot of work and I'm too lazy to do that lol thnx for understanding)

"Lets Go Treecko!" I said releasing Treeko from its poke ball.

"Alright then Geodude I choose you!" Roxanne said as she sent out her rock Pokémon Geodude.

Treecko looked back at me with fire in it's eyes, ready to battle, and win at any cost. Treecko seems different than any Pokémon we've met so far.

"Ready Treecko! Bullet seed!" I told Treecko without any hesitation at all Treecko hit Geodude before Roxanne could tell her Geodude what to do.                         

(Time Skip last move of (y/n) vs Roxanne battle)

"Poochyena Ice Fang!" I said, and Poochyena delivered the final blow.

"Nosepass is unable to battle the winner is (y/n) from littleroot town!" The referee said.

"Alright! Poochyena you were awesome gets some rest" I told Poochyena, I returned Poochyena back to it's PokéBall.

Roxanne awarded you with her gyms badge,

"amazing battle (y/n) the next gym is in Dewford town you should head there after you're friends earn they're badges" Roxanne said,

"thanks Roxanne we will definitely head to Dewford after" I said.

(Time skip cuz why not)

After Kyle had defeated Roxanne you headed out to meet up with Steven.

"That was amazing guys" I started a conversation.

"Yeah that was epic working with Mudkip and Poochyena like that!" Kyle said.

"Agreed I love my babies Torchic and Wurmple!" Taylor said.

A/N

Hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to comment, and vote