Chapter 16

Sorry for the long wait

Things to look out for
Y/N- your name

Your POV
Today was Friday, the day of the event. I got ready to school, I slipped my socks on and grabbed my school bag. I walked out the house and walked on the footpath, I enjoy seeing the dark blue sky as it was still early and hearing my footsteps hitting the footpath. As I got to the gates of the school, I hugged myself to keep myself warm.

Then I felt arms around my waist and a head resting on my shoulders and the person breaths hitting against my neck. He hugged my tight, I started getting warm and hearing his deep husky voice.

Gene- getting any warmer kitten
You- y-yeah, t-thanks
Gene- no worries
You- w-why does your v-voice sound d-different?
Gene- I guess it's my morning voice
You- o-oh okay

I felt my hand being grabbed and pulled me near the fountain, I got sat on a lap and left, hands wrapping around me. I started blushing and felt his cheek rubbed against my cheek, I started closing my eyes and felt myself being rocked back and forth. As I open my eyes, I gave a light kiss on his cheek. As I did that he hugged me tighter, as more students came in, they glared at us cause I don't really know.

Gene's POV
As people stared at us I gave them the glare to bug off, as they ignore I have a light kiss on her hair, the smell of her hair came into my nose which made me snuggle into her more. Her weight is so light that I feel like I having nothing on my lap. I could feel all the goosebumps on her neck, as I dug into her neck.

But it was all over when the school bell went, I gave an annoyed sigh, and she got off my lap. As she went off, I have her a blow kiss and dug my hands in my pockets. I went to my usual spot where me, Sasha and Zenix meet. As I got there they were already sitting on the grass.

Your POV
I had to meet up with the cooking club, as I got the kitchen I saw a few students along with Clara and Samantha. As they saw me, the signalled me to come as I got there, the toured my to the kitchen.

Clara- so you know what to make first?
Samantha- will stared slow, you can make. Basic cake, we have the cake mix here just follow the instructions, will have Kawaii~Cha help you

As they left Kawaii~chan walked in the room I have seen her before, she's so pink why?

Kawaii~chan- Kawaii~chan seen you before and heard of you, Y/N~Sama/chan?
You- y-yeah
Kawaii~chan- well then let's get started

I did the basic cakes, and Kawaii~chan watches just in case I made a mistakes, but I think I was doing okay.

Gene's POV
People were crowding around the stall, me, Sasha and Zenix were leaning against the wall near it.

Sasha- so how are we, you know suppose to buy it?
Gene- easy, that can be easily arranged, stay here
Zenix- hope you know what your doing!

Your POV
As I was working in the kitchen frosting cupcakes, Kawaii~chan left for a minute getting the mixer cleaned. I was by myself and heard footsteps, as I saw a shadow coming the the room, I held the piping bag close to me. I left an arm wrapped around my waist and a hand playing with my hair, I was about to scream when it was cut off by the person talking.

Gene- I wouldn't scream if I were you
You- w-what d-do you n-need?
Gene- * digs he and in your neck, muffled voice * can you leave some of these treats for me and my friends kitten?
You- o-okay

I felt the arm unwrapped from me, then heard footsteps leaving the kitchen. Then I started continue doing what I was doing, at the same time I was singing lyrics.

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one if you want me to
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I... am feeling so small
It was over my head
I know nothing at all
And I... will stumble and fall
I'm still learning to love
Just starting to crawl

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I... will swallow my pride
You're the one that I love
And I'm saying goodbye

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
Anywhere I would've followed you (oh-ooh)
Say something, I'm giving up on you
Say something...

Just then Kawaii~chan came in.

Kawaii~chan- ya! You have such a nice voice Y/N~Sama/chan!
You- t-thanks I d-didn't k-k-knew you heard
Kawaii~chan- Kawaii~chan could hear you cause of Kawaii~chan's ears
You- o-oh
Kawaii~chan- is Y/N~Sama/chan done with the sweets?
You- o-oh, y-yeah

All the of sweets were done and the day was over, I enjoyed today I got to do what I love doing. I did what Gene asked me to do I wrapped the treats in a tissue paper and a ribbon. As I got to him he was Kwangju against the wall.

You- G-Gene?
Gene- ah! Kitten, your here
You- h-here what y-ou wanted
Gene- thanks kitten

He got the box off me, and pulled my into his arms, he planted light kisses on my cheek, when he left I was blushing.

I'm, so, so, so sorry that this was late. I had to out today and I died out there, I couldn't live, bad news school holidays are almost over so, lack of updates. Bare with me please.
Author~chan out