The first ghostly date

Jeremy was walking me to school like usual when he started to look at me weird. Like he wankted to tell me something." Hay Jare are you okay? It just seems like you want to tell me something." " Oh yeah, we'll more like ask you. Will you go out with me?" I was so shocked why did I he have to ask me it like we weren't together. " Hay ,um, you don't have to ask me like we're aren't together. Were to?" he smiled at me" At my place since my parents going to go on a cruise and my siblings are staying at their friends' house. We would have the whole house to ourselves. How does that sound?" I was so shocked, it was amazing that he could still keep tabs on his family like he did. " Well.... That sounds ... Wonderful! You're the best boyfriend ever! "

So, that same night he 'picked me up' and we went to his house. I was so excited that we could finally just be together alone. He led me to his room were we watched TV talked kissed, not that big I mean I had never gotten too intimate with him. I couln't help but think if he wanted to do more than kiss. But, then again I wouldn't want to know if he didn't want me like that cause it would totally hurt my feelings. But, then again I do have the right to know. Well for now I will just have to wait. You know until I am eighteen, and am legally OK for asking that question to him. If he stuck around that long."hay, is something the matter?" I acted like I was caught off guard." Yes actually, um, Miles do you really want to do this? i mean you have a life you can still live, and make something of your life. i don't want to keep you from doing all of that. i want what's best for both of us. i don't mind watching you and not  talking. it's okay with me if it's okay with you." how could he say that. wow, i never thought he would ever say or even think such a thing." What are you saying? Why would i want to. i mean i could understand if you said 'you can live your life and still be with me' but...No. I refuse to leave you, i just can't stop loving you. I can't.. i just can't.Okay."