Should I Stay or Should I Go?

We filled our first few days trying to get our bearings as to where we were at. After it had become apparent to us, we planned.  Knowing the general layout of our (soon to be ours that is) kingdom would be more helpful than we could ever know. We roamed for free no restrictions holding us back. Slowly we mapped out Lucifer's domain, every nook and cranny we found. Weeks went by and we gradually gathered the information we needed to take over Hell. The plan was set, and it was already in motion.
.................................

          One month later

  "Lexi! A little help here?!" I yelled from the room that joined our living quarters and the throne room together.
  "What do you need?" Lexi yells as she runs into the room.
  I point helplessly to the problem at hand. She comes over and evaluates the situation. Quickly she bends down and takes care of the problem with a flick of her wrist.
  Breathlessly I sit there, then slowly look up and express my thanks. Proper formalities are exchanged. Well, almost... We've never been too good at formalities. Taliah comes skipping into the room, with a tutu, and bright pink converse shoes as the main focal point only to be challenged by a white and purple shirt with matching stockings. Not to mention the neon pink and purple hair tie that is ruling her hair. I, my self am dressed in a suit. Dark blue overcoat and slacks, reversible white and blue waist coat, and a white button up shirt. I mustn't forget the blue bow tie. Lexi, well, she is dressed in a red dress that leaves very little to the imagination. It's a strapless dress. And she chooses to wear a black overcoat with it, playing off of the delicate black rose sitting on her waist. And if one were to look as closely as I could, one would see minuscule bits of silver and gold worked into the fabric.

Enough about fashion, back to the story. Taliah comes skipping in, ending our awkward exchange of words and semi formalities.

"Guys!!! Guess what?!" She screams as she jumps on Lexi.
"What has gotten you so excited" I comment as I watch them wrestle for a bit, only to end in Lexi tickling Taliah until she is crying because she is laughing so hard. I chuckle to my self and smile, wishing I could be a part of the festivities but not sure if I'm allowed to join. Eventually they settle down and Taliah settles down enough to tell us her news.

"While the search parties were working, they found a secret bunker! No one has looked inside though. They've been waiting on what to do from you two."

Lexi and I exchange a wordless glance. We both know it can be dangerous and we don't know if the good out way the bad, but we are willing to try. I nod and call for someone. I tell them to go ahead with the recon mission, but it must be treated with the highest level of caution possible. The man nods and turns from the room. I glance at both Lexi and Taliah. They know all too well how bad this can go.