Ballora

Tory: Heyo. I'm also back with a new drawing. Don't worry. I didn't let Ko-Chan take over this book.  This drawing here....i already drew it a few months ago i think? i drew it a lil earlier than Ko-Chan so i should be a few weeks earlier than the date of when i published Foxy. But i didn't colour it so i kinda forgot about it until now but you know. I made a promise. And i held it. So be happy i guess? That's actually all i have to say. Yeah i know. After that time i probably should say a lil more but to be honest. I don't care.

Ko-chan: Took you long enough! How could you forget to post that picture that you drew so long ago!!!!

Tory: I don't want to hear that from you gal. Who was the one that did never write as we wrote the Karma Fanfic together, huh?! Well not me cuz i wrote the whole shit alone while i needed to kick ur ass around as well becuz u didn't wanna write at all!! So you are not one to tell me this shit!!!

Ko-chan: T-that's because i had way to many assignments!!!! mutters And I can only write when I feel energised..... BUT I DID FINISH IT IN A MONTH!

Tory: FINISH IT IN A MONTH?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? IT WAS WAY LONGER THAN JUST A MONTH!! I WROTE IT WHEN I HAD HOLIDAY!! AT THE BEGINNING!!! THEN YOU CAME AND FINISHED YOU'RE WRITINGS MANY WEEKS AFTER MY HOLIDAY WERE OVER!!! AND IF I HADN'T KICKED UR BUTT YOU WOULD STILL SIT THERE AND DO NOTHING THAN STARE BLANKLY AT YOUR LAPTOP, TALKING WITH ME AND IGNORING THAT I WANNA FINISH THIS SHIT!!

Ko-chan: IM SORRY MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!! *RUNS*

Tory: COME BACK HERE YOU RUNT!!! I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!! *CHASES AFTER KO-CHAN*

*Both leave you alone, staring awkwardly at the picture before you and hearing the screams of Ko-chan echoing through the whole mansion. You don't wanna imagine what is happening to her right now*